Hawaii

We were packed and ready to go on our vacation.  I couldn't wait to get Baby Anderson away for a while. 

Word got out about me signing with the Bruins and the media was all over me once again.  Everything had just died down from the shooting and now it was starting back up again.   

Em was a trooper though, they would follow her on campus and ask how she felt about me signing with her dad's team and that the rumor was he pulled strings to get me on the team as a thank you for saving her.

She just politely told them that my hockey abilities spoke for themselves and walked away.  I couldn't love her anymore then I already did and couldn't wait to give her the surprise.

We got to the island and immediately were swept away in a limo to the resort.  Her dad had set up the vacation for us as a thank you and he wanted Em to relax as well.

We got to our private villa and it was amazing to say the least.  Huge suite with a kitchen area, living room area.  The bedroom had a huge window that opened right out onto the beach. A large California king bed and the bathroom was something else too.  Nice big walk in shower. I smirked a little at all the bad ideas I was getting about what I wanted to do to Baby Anderson in there.

I walked out and found her on the patio just outside our room.   I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her against my chest.

"It's beautiful here," she says running her hand up and down my arm.

"You're beautiful," I say kissing the top of her head.

She turns around and smiles up at me.  She slowly leans in a kiss my lips.  I pull her even closer, my hands sliding under her shirt running up her back.  I unhook her bra and lift her shirt off.  He bra falls to the ground and I start to kiss her neck. 

I hear her moan my name and start to lift my shirt off.  I break the kiss to take it off.  She runs her hands over my chest and now it's my turn to moan her name. 

I undo her shorts and slip them off her hips, leaving her in nothing but a red lace thong. 

"Damn baby, you look so sexy right now," I say looking all over her body.

She blushes and takes my shirts off, leaving me in just my boxers. 

"Lets go inside," she says smiling.

I shake my head, "No I want you right here.  No one can see us, I promise.  I want to make love to you as we watch the sunset," I say.

I slip her thong off and pick her up and sit her on the railing.  Running my fingers over her core and feeling how wet she is. 

I kneel down and spread her legs. "Better hold on," I say with a smirk as I start to lick her pussy.

She gasps as my tongue enters her and holds on tightly to the railing.  

"Fuck right there Drew.  Mmm I missed you tongue," she moans.

"You taste fucking amazing," I say pushing two fingers inside her to help her along.

Her legs rest on my shoulders as I suck on her clit, my fingers pushing deeper inside.  Her breathing gets faster and her moaning gets louder and I know my fingers have found her g spot.  Working harder to push her over the edge.

"Yes, Yes oh fuck shit yes...." I hear her yell as she comes undone.

I steady her and lick my fingers, "I can never get enough of how you taste," I say.

She hops down from the railing and without a word pushes my boxers down. She push me against the railing and kneels down.

She starts to stroke my cock. I grab onto the railing. "Fuck Em, that's it baby," I moan.