The Plan

"Okay tell me again how this is supposed to work with Derek?" I ask Baby Anderson as we lie together in her bed.

"Well I figured out what Tracy's weakness is and it's hot hockey players.  She is a puck chaser and all we have to do is dangle a hot hockey player in front of her and I am sure she'll spill her guts to him," she says smiling at me.  It's so damn good to see that genuine smile on her face again.

I fight the urge to kiss her and make her feel good again because I really want to hear this plan.

"Alright I will skip over the fact that you are calling another guy hot in front of me, for now and let me in on this plan," I say.

"Well it all depends if I can get Derek to agree to this and that his schedule permits a visit to whatever college party is going on this weekend," she says.

"Alright and then what happens when he gets to this party, Tracy is just magically going to confess to him?" I ask running my hand up and down her arm.

"Well Derek can be pretty convincing when he needs to be," she says blushing a little.

"Oh really and what did he convince you to do and don't say nothing because I see that blush on your cheeks?" I ask her.

"Nothing it was a long time ago and I am not saying anything more, but he defiantly could convince Tracy to spill everything," she says avoiding telling me.

"Did you sleep with your older brother's best friend and if you did am I better? The only right answer is yes by the way," I say smiling.

"Seriously? Do I ask you about all the girls your slept with and if I am better?" she asks a little annoyed.

"You are by far the best and that is because I love you.  Sex with someone you love is way better than meaning less sex," I say leaning in and kissing her neck.

"You know all the right things to say don't you?" she says to me.

"I mean it.  The first time we had sex it was amazing and it only got better from there.  I'll say it again, you are it for me.  No matter where I end up, you are going to be right by my side," I say.

"Fuck Drew, you are it for me too," she says wrapping her arms around me and kissing me passionately.  The kiss gets hotter and before I know it she is straddling me and grinding into my lap.

"Myself control is hanging by a thread. If you want to tell me this plan you better stop," I say smiling at her.

"Fuck the plan right now. The only plan I am thinking about right now is the plan to get you inside of me," she says giving me a lustful stare.

"Your the boss," I say flipping her over on her back and sliding into her slowly, but immediately picking up the pace when I enter her.

She grabs my back pulls me into her wrapping her legs around my waist. Moaning my name over and over again.

I lean back on my legs and put her legs on my shoulders and get deep inside her. "Yes, god yes Drew right there," she moans and grips the sheets.

"You are fucking mine and I am yours." I say. Pushing harder into her.

"Don't stop I'm so close," she moans throwing her head back into the pillow.

"Wasn't planning on it baby," I say rubbing her clit with my thumb.

"Oh god I'm cumming," she moans.

Hearing her cum makes me thrust harder and I release inside her.

"So good," I say kissing her lips.

She curls in my arms. "It's late. Let's get some sleep and talk about this in the morning," I say.