Thanksgiving with the Andersons

*2 months later*

I wake up holding Baby Anderson and just take a minute to enjoy how she feels so perfect in my arms. We have been going strong now for just over 2 months.

The night I told her that I love her replays over in my head as I watch her sleep so soundly. She said it back to me with no hesitation and honestly I wasn't expecting it based on what Sam had told me.

I feel her stir a little, "Drew it's creeping me out with you just laying there and staring at me," she says.

I laugh a little against her neck, "How did you know?" I ask.

"I can just sense when you are staring at me and it makes me nervous, like there is something wrong with me," she says turning over to look at me.

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. Everything about you is perfect," I say kissing her lips softly.

"Are you looking to get lucky this morning Mr. McKenzie?" she says moving her hands down my chest as she kisses my neck.

"Well no I wasn't, but I am not going to stop where this going," I say feeling her starting to stroke me slowly.

"You like that?" she asks me.  I feel her starting to go a little faster.

"Yes I fucking do Baby Anderson, that feels very good this morning," I say playing with her tits.

She smiles and pushes me on my back, still stroking me. Kissing down my chest. Running her tongue down my abs. She gets to where I am acing for her to be. She smiles and slowly licks the tip of my cock. I let out a loud moan. She takes me in her mouth. 

"Fuck that's it baby," I moan.

She starts to suck and stroke my cock and I grab her hair. She looks at me all the time never breaking eye contact and it's such a fucking turn on. She takes me deep and hit the back of her throat.

"Fucking hell I am going to cum soon," I moan and just like that she speeds up her mouth and hand. My hips start bucking and I feel myself release in her mouth. She swallows all that I give her.

"You are amazing at that. Fuck what did you do take a class," I say laughing.

"You inspire me," she says giving me a wink.

I smile, "Let me fuck you senseless now." I say giving her a smile.

 Flipping her over on her stomach and getting behind her. I smack her tight ass and bring her hips up so her ass is in the air.

I slowly lick her slit and she gasps. "Just as I thought you are soaked and ready for me. Just one more lick though. You taste so good," I say leaning in and licking her again.

She throws her head back and moans and I love the way she sounds when she's turned on. I get up on my knees and line myself up with her opening and push myself inside her hard. Grabbing hips and thrusting harder, needing to release inside her. 

"Yes right there," she moans and push back against me. Reaching around and finding her clit and rubbing it with my thumb.

"Fuck baby you are so wet. Cum for me Em, all over my cock," I say.  

I feel her walls squeezing me and then she releases. "Fuck yes Drew. You fuck me so good," she says riding out her orgasm.

I thrust harder a couple of times and cum all inside her. Holding onto her hips tight as I ride out my orgasm.

"Fuck I love you," I say kissing her back as I pull out of her. 

She gets up from her bed and smiles, "I love you too, but we have to get ready to go to my parents for Thanksgiving," she says smiling.