Field trip

Hope POV

Today is field trip. I really hate this.

I walk to the assembly and sat down.
I couldn't sleep last night because of what happen to Josie. Things finally starts to be good between us. And the Lucien compelled her. The only thing to break it to give her vervain. How do I do that? I really like her, and she been their for me when no one else was. Not even Landon

Alaric: "listen students. Today is field trip, we will do groups of 5. It's a survival trip. Even if your supernatural, you have to take care of yourself without Magic. You will get a bracelet, and you can't use your werewolf or vampire side. And not use magic."

When Alaric was finish, I saw on the list who I was in group with. And of course it was them!

Landon
Sophie
Josie
MG

Why of all of those people who in the school. Why them?

I start to pack. I can't even use Magic.

Josie came.

Josie: "I can't people I'm a team with you"

I ignore her.

We went outside to meet With our team.

Alaric: "the basic of this exercise is teamwork, and survival without powers. You will have to start a fire with your hands and find food without power. If someone is in trouble press this button "

Landon: "we have to work together as a team"

Josie: "in your dreams"

MG: "it can't be that hard"

Sophie: "well we have no powers, so we have to use our human instincts"

Me: "let's just not talk to Eachtoher"

I can't propel I'm in group with Landon. My first crush, and his girlfriend Sophie and not to mention Josie my crush now. MG is fine, but of all people them!

I can't handle it.

Josie: "it's getting late, maybe we should start a fire and find something to eat?"

MG: "good idea. I will start a fire. Sophie and Landon, you can unfold the tent. Josie and Hope you can find food"

Sophie: "who pointed you ad leader?"

MG: "someone has to take the leader role"

Josie: "why do I have to find food with Hope?"

Landon: "come on girls! What happened to you two? You was friends and now your enemies"

Josie: "it's complicated "

Landon: "well I think that Alaric put you two together, so that you have to work together"

Me: "Josie let's go"

We went to the river nearby.

Josie: "to be honest, I can't remember why I'm mad at you?"

Me: "I don't remember neither. The only thing I care about is your safety"

Josie: "what that?"

We could hear a sound.

Me: "a werewolf"

Josie: "RUUUN HOPE RUN"

We couldn't use our supernatural powers because of the bracelet.

The werewolf attack us. And before I knew it. I jumped in front of Josie. The werewolf have bite me. And because of the bracelet I couldn't use my tribid side with means that I'm dying if I don't get these bracelet off. The bracelet blocks every power that means on this field trip we all human.

The werewolf left!

Josie: "HOPE, you okay?"

Me: "yes I'm fine"

Josie starts to cry.

Josie: "I don't even know why I'm crying"

I lost a lot of blood. And we were far away from the tent and fire. I guess we have to sleep here tonight. Josie stoop the bleeding.

Suddenly Josie ly down beside me and kept me warm.

It was morning and me and Josie was both alive. Or almost. I was hurt and I'm probably going to die if I don't get this bracelet off to heal myself.

Josie: "I remember everything"