Is this the right thing to do?

Josie POV
I was getting to my class. I had notice that there was a empty room. But why? I can't remember it, been empty I'm really curious.

So Penelope left for another witch school in Belgien

I am really heart broken. She was the one who supported me, when my sister didn't. She was my anger, life, and love. Everything's around me turn to dust. I mean, I feel like I have lost more but I can't put a finger on what.

Me and Lizzie is good again. When we found out about the merge we were upset, but I can't kill her. She is my sister. I hope that our mother will found a loophole.

But somethings feels wrong. It feels like, something is missing.

I walked in to the class. MG, Lizzie, Kaleb and Landon  is there, along with others students I never had talk to.

MG: "were where you?"

Me: "sorry I've been day dreaming."

Landon: "I am really worried about Rafael. I haven't seen him in a while and that's concern me."

Lizzie: "don't worry, we will find him. I promise"

Landon POV
The class was finally over. It's weird me being a Phoenix. The good thing is that I now know that I can't be killed.

Something is terrible wrong about Rafael. I can feel it.
He Is like a brother to me so I can't loose him.

I was in the hall where I saw the most beautiful girl on the planet. She has blond hair, tall, confident, and probably my age. I think her name is Sophie. Not that I have stalked her, okay maybe a little.

I accidentally bump into her.

Me: "oh sorry"

Sophie: "that's alright. Wait your name is Landon Kirby?"

Me: "that's right "

Sophie: "I have heard so much About you"

I can't believe that she knows my name not to
Mention that she has heard a lot about me.

Me: "really?"

Sophie: "yes"

I looked into her eyes. They were so beautiful. I just met my dream girl.
I need to know her more.

I walk to Alaric's office because I want to talk about Rafael. When I got their I saw him and his daughters.

Alaric: "Landon, do you have a question?"

Me: "it's about Rafael"

Alaric: "what's about him?"

Me: "he didn't come home and I have not heard from him. It's not like him at all. So I think that their something wrong"

Alaric: "Landon I'm sorry about Rafael but that note i had in my hands were their stood Fort valley, find Landon. Someone left it their but I don't know who. Maybe Rafael? "

Me: "I have no idea who left the note. But to be honest I don't think that it would be Rafael, because he would never writhe the R in fort that way. I know him that much"

Alaric: "okay"

Josie: "but who could it be?"

Alaric: "I don't know honey"

Hope POV
It's really hard. If I'm ever getting out of here and back to the school, they wouldn't remember me at all and it's like beginning from the start again. The whole year I thought that no one want me and I thought that I was supposed to never had been born but I actually made friends and I met Landon. The one who changes my life completely. He made me feel wanted and loved again. Not to mention Dr saltzman, he always wanted me to make friends and he was the only one who took care of me, when I didn't had had  anyone. I had friends. I sacrificed me for them. They deserved a happy life without me. I wish them nothing but the best.

Their was darkness again. I closed my eyes for a second and suddenly I was in the woods. I can't remember how I got here. Does that mean that I'm actually alive? And not gone forever?

The first priority is to find the school but it would probably never be the same because their can't remember me. I beg that I don't have to start from the beginning. But I also know that they have a different life now.

1 Months later

I haven't visit the school because I don't know how they would react. And it would be weird seen Landon again. The last time we saw eachother was when I killed him because I had a plan to stop Malivore.

Landon POV

so I haven't found Rafael yet. I really hope that he's okay.
Everything is good right now. Me and Sophie have been on dates and that was good. We are officially together as a couple. I would not trade her for anything. She's the best.

Alaric came to me.

Alaric: "Landon. There is a new girl, do you want to you her around?"

Me: "yes of course"

Alaric: "this is Hope Marshall and she is a witch. This is Landon, he will show you around"

Something is special about her but I don't know what?

Hope POV
so I finally decides to go to the school. I said to Alaric that my name is Hope Marshall and not Mikaelson. I know pretty much everything about Alaric, Landon and the twins. But I need to keep it low because they don't know who I am and I told Alaric that I am a witch. So I can't show them my werewolf power. I don't know if that was a good idea to go the school but I need to know how they are and feel.

My feelings needs to keep in check or otherwise it would end badly.

———————————————————————————
This is the second chapter and I really love writing this to you but sorry that it was a lame excuse for Hope to come back but I hope it was okay ❤️