An old enemy

Hope POV
Where is she?

Landon came.

Did you find anything?

Landon: "Who was it outside the cabin?"

Me: "i Don't know"

I Think the Best idea is not to tell anyone about me and Josie. I Dont know what people would say and Think.

The only thing i know, is that i want to Be with her.

Josie was taken. I didn't see who took her.

Me: "Landon, am going to be back"

Landon: "where u going?"

Me: "it's none of your business"

I walk away from the cabin.

I died that means that I have unlocked my vampire side. I could smell blood.

I followed the sense.

Someone attacked me.

The next thing I know is that I was trapped.

Josie was their

Me: "jo you okay?"

Jo: "yes hope"

Me: "did you saw who took you?"

Jo: "no"

A man appeared. He look familiar.
That can't be.

Me: "Lucien"

Jo: "you know him?"

Me: " yes he was my dads friend, but he is evil. He was supposed to be dead"

Lucien: "well darling, I just came back. And I want to make revenge on your father. But he is dead so"

Jo: "how can I remember you? I mean, you jump into Malivore"

Lucien: "when I'm on the other side, nothing is working on us. Not even a spell"

Me: "is me you want, let go of Josie"

Lucien: "I can't. I was supposed to take you Hope, but then I saw you two kiss in the woods that I decided to take something you care for"

Me: "it has nothing to do with Josie. Let her go"

Lucien grabbed Josie.

So your name is Josie. Well the good thing is that I am a werewolf.
Now Josie, I want you to forget the kiss, I want you to hate Hope. You don't have feelings for Hope

He compell her.

Me: "don't Lucien"

Lucien: "you cared for this girl. Well it's all vanish. I let you both go. But it's all because I know your life with be miserable"

He right.

Me and Josie left.

I could see in Josies eyes that love turns To hate. I can't win over Lucien because he is a old werewolf. If I kill him the compulsion will go away on Josie. But at the same time i want to protect her. She will always be a target because of me.

It's the best thing if she hate me

I went back to Landon and the cabin.

Josie went back to the school