Chapter 22

GREETINGS,,,I'm back and here to provide

sorry to make everyone wait but here I am! I would like to gift you lovelies a song

I hope you can vibe to it 😔
_________________________________________

I walked into the house after Bum.
I knew I was obviously in trouble, but hoping for my sake the punishment wouldn't be getting locked up in the basement. I mean look at it, it's so damp and cold..and smelly.

"Y/N."

I snapped out of my thoughts of inevitable doom and looked up from where i stood. It was Sangwoo, he had a slight disappointed look on his face. I mean,, I know I tried to escape just now, but you can't blame me this is a love hate relationship between me and him. A–, And Bum..and Bum of course.

And Bum...that shit! He's the one who got us into this mess! Wanting to go and break into this psychos house....okay and maybe i instigated, but Sangwoo..He was definitely worth it. Not the whole aggressive murderer part, but he is nice to me and Bum. Sometimes.

"Y/N!"

Sangwoo was in my face now, yelling at me while tugging on my ear.

"Ow! I'm listening I'm listening!"

"Good. I need you to get dressed with Bum, we're going to go out somewhere, and I'm hoping you can behave."

  He gave me a slight glare that gave me shivers down my spine. I couldn't help but blush. I know I shouldn't be getting butterflies from a killer, but his looks! damn his good genes. No! Snap out of it, he's dangerous, a mad man! a killer! A hot one. No! Y/N you big idiot! This is how people die, get killed! By hotness. I have to resist. I hope I can convince Bum, even though he is my best friend sometimes I just wanna 🤜👦🏻

  Bum had walked down from upstairs, looking down at me and Sangwoo. He had a bit of a nervous look on his face. I need to have a talk with him if we're going to try and escape from here. Especially since we're going out with Sangwoo right now, I'm sure it would be easier for us to escape and get help.
Sangwoo had let go of my ear and looked up at Bum. He looked back at me and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Go get dressed Y/N, I'll wait for you both."

I nodded and made my way upstairs, grabbing Bums arm and dragging him up with me to Sangwoos room. Ever since our legs had slowly healed it made going up the stairs much easier. Obviously.
I had started getting dressed a bit slowly, wanting to talk to Bum while I had the chance.

"Hey, Bum.."

"Ah,, yes?"

He'd flinch lightly, sitting on the floor by the door in a fetal position.

"I was just wondering..do you want to get out of here?"

"..."

He stayed silent for a bit, perhaps thinking about the question. I wouldn't blame him, Sangwoo was someone he liked for a while now.

"Yeah.." He finally spoke up.

I turned my head to the side a bit, looking at him to see if he was really sure.
The look on his face really said it all, he was definitely sure of it. I'm glad, I wouldn't want him to keep suffering here in this house.

"Great! We can probably get away from him while we're out. I'll stick right next to you the whole time. If I can find an opportunity I'll come and give you a signal!" I said while finishing up and turning to him fully.

Bum smiled a bit and nodded, getting up and opening the door.

"Awesome..let's go before he gets suspicious."

I nodded, hurrying next to him and walked down the stairs to see that Sangwoo wasn't there. I looked over at Bum who then looked back at me and shrugged.

"Sangwoo?" I called out. No answer.

I walked down to the last step, looking around in the hallway. Bum had came down as well and grabbed onto my arm. I can tell he was a bit scared, I was too. Maybe this was going to be some surprise attack on us for my mistake. I hope not, Bum would have to suffer even though it was me who tried to escape.
I signaled for him to look in the kitchen while I would look in the rooms. He nodded in agreement and made his way to the kitchen. I made my way to the room which had the basement.
Apparently, he wasn't in that room. I checked the closet and the basement was still locked. Where the hell is this man. He couldn't have left 2 victims of his alone, where they could escape. Maybe that was what he was going for, to see if we would escape. I wouldn't want to risk it, I'd rather wait here until he comes back.
Bum peeked out of the kitchen and went into the room i was in. He shook his head, which had definitely proven my hunch of Sangwoo testing to see if we'd take this chance to escape. Not this time ya sly bastard.

10 minutes had passed, me and Bum were sitting at the last step of the stairs. Suddenly the handle to the front door started to turn, then click. So, someone was entering the home and to my surprise I was hoping it was Sangwoo.

_________________________________________

Ack! I love you all! Thank you for reading this lil fanfic

I'll be sure to update it a bit more this tiime