Chapter 2

A/N: Sorry for the last chapter being so short, this chapter may have a little bit of foul language but I'm sure you can be mature and go on reader :)
_______________________________________
Bum went into one of the rooms which looked like probably sangwoos room, I'm not really sure.

I walked over to the closet while bum was...doing his own thing

"Mmm, sangwoo~"

I opened the closet to see a trap door 'does this lead to a basement of some sort?' I thought as i saw that the lock wasn't fully closed so i opened it, i mean any curious person would.

"Wh-what's that?"

Bum asked from behind, i looked down to see a staircase leading into darkness, "A..basement i think." He looked over my shoulder "Should we go down?" Bum shivered at the sight of the staircase and the dark room that is awaiting new guests giving me shivers as well.

We slowly walked down, cautious of our surroundings.

We stopped at the foot of the staircase and looked around only to see a naked girl with her panties the only thing from total humiliation.

"MHH!! AHHMMM!!"

"Hold on! Here let me help you." Bum said as he was going to release the girl but ending up with her struggling.

I took off the gag holding her back from talking "DON'T TOUCH ME!!! GO AWAY!!! HELP SOMEBODY!!! PLEASE!!" She started screaming non-sense in our faces.

•Meanwhile with Sangwoo•
I was walking home, chatting with some friends until an officer pulled up next to me.

I waved my friends off and started talking with the officer.

"Uh, y'know..your cousins stopped by earlier at your house Oh sangwoo. Maybe you'd like to get there quick to say hi eh?" He chuckled after saying that..

'I don't have cousins or any relatives here, who the FUCK is in my house right now?'

"Thanks officer, i see you got a new partner?"

"Yeah, heh my other partner quited. This one doesn't talk very much though...well! It was nice talking to you again Oh sangwoo."

"Yes you too, have a nice day!" I flashed a smile at him and walked off. He said something else but I'm not bothering to hear that right now

All i want to know is, who the FUCK is in my HOUSE! I just hope that my "relitives" Make it back to where they came from safely.
_______________________________________
A/N: That was sarcasm from sangwoo if you didn't guess yet XD but oh well. What a mystery, but you know what's gonna happen next right? Right.