Chapter 12

"Y/N.."
Bum had gotten up from the floor and now stood at the kitchen entrance looking at me and Sangwoo.
"What're you doing"
He whispers softly as his voice cracks a little. I can see the tears forming in his eyes, he didn't want to be here nor did he ask to get into this situation.
"Bum wait i can explain"
The sudden realization of what i was doing struck me, why would i ever do something like that to him, i shouldn't have done it, i regret it.
"Oh Bum. You're up, how do you feel?"
Sangwoo speaks and smiles at Bum like it was nothing. Bum stares at him for a while and blinks his expression changing from surprised to mad
"I hate you"
Sangwoos eyes widened a bit as he stood up straight letting me go and looking at Bum facing him
"Bum..if you wanted to do it too you should've said something"
He started walking towards bum with his smiling expression back and his arms wide for him. Bum stares at him for a while then looks away to the floor then glances up at me before looking back at Sangwoo
"Can I talk to Y/N for a moment...."
Sangwoo paused for a bit and dropped his arms then sighed looking to the side
"Do it after we eat"
He walks over to the table and sits crossing his arms and looking at Bum. Bum stares at him then looks over at me and walks past me to the counter and continues cutting the vegetables for me.
I look down and frown walking next to him and cutting up some meat and seasoning it slightly. I glance over at Bum cutting the vegetables, i wanted to say something to get rid of this awkward silence but i couldn't muster up the courage to say anything.
We stayed like that until the food was ready, we got it to the table and sat down eating in the silence. Sangwoo takes a little glance up at us picking at our food a bit before we ate it.
He smiles and continues eating his food thinking of how me and Bum were similar in someway even when one of us was mad at each other. He finishes up before us and goes to put the plate in the sink then leaves us both to soak in the silent atmosphere.
"Y/N.."
I look up at Bum hearing him say my name. He didn't take his eyes off his food as he continues
"Why did you do it.."
I looked down at my food suddenly feeling even worse about it. Tears flow down my cheeks as I started trembling a bit.
"I'm s-sorry Bum, I didn't mean t-to hurt you, i d-didn't mean to.."
I sob and hiccup trying to wipe my eyes and hide my face at the same time. Bum looks over at me and feels bad as well, he gets up and walks over to me. He then wraps his arms around me and frowns
"It's okay..please, just don't do it again"
He lowers his head to mine and smiles softly. I hug him back tightly and sob into his shoulder nodding. He pets my head and pats my back gently.
"Don't cry, It's okay now"