Chapter 21

Seung Bae started looking around the house. He was trying to find an entry way? I have no idea what he was doing, but it wouldn't hurt to go ask him, right?

I got up from behind the car and started making my way towards him. I suddenly stopped seeing that Sangwoo had just opened the door.

I froze, darting back down behind the car. "oh frick oh frick oH-" I started panicking and whispering to myself. What if he saw me? Oh no, that could only mean one thing. He knows I left the house.

I peek from the side of the car. It looked like Sangwoo was talking to Seung Bae. Ah, damn it he's probably asking him where I am. Let me just start listening in on their conversation. I mean it's probably about me sooo

"No officer, I've never seen him after a few weeks. He stayed over then left." Sangwoo said to him.

I could just pop out and get Sangwoo arrested. It would benefit me and Bum..

I get up from behind the car, "Officer! Arrest that man!" I shouted while pointing at Sangwoo.

Seung Bae left from the front door and started walking back to his car. I was still behind the car. What? You thought I was gonna actually get that hot man arrested? Well..ahah

Sangwoo had watched Seung Bae walk away and into his car. He then..stared directly at me. I then looked back up at him raising my eyebrows. uh oh bo-

Once Seung Bae had left, Sangwoo started walking out from the doorway and towards me. I start running from behind the car and down the street screaming. Sangwoo also started booking it towards me.

I ran and ran as fast as I can, but

I wasn't the gingerbread man

"Ou-" I had tripped and fell on the floor, scraping my knee :c

Sangwoo caught up to me and grabbed me off the floor by my shirt. "What do you think you were doing?" He growled. He started walking back to the house still carrying me by my shirt.

"I just wanted to take a walk." I lied, I really didn't wanna get in trouble for this. I mean look at him! Snap my back like a glow stick da-

Sangwoo got to the front door, throwing me inside. He then shut the door behind him and stood over me. Staring down at me. Very intensely.

"Bum!" I shouted.

"What?" He shouted back from the kitchen.

"Sangwoo." I yelled.

"What about him?" Bum said, walking to the kitchen doorway.

"He's just standing there..menacingly!" I said to him.

Bum looked up at Sangwoo then at me. "We were looking for you. Where did you go?". He asked.

"I just wanted to take a walk!" I continued my lie.

Sangwoo then walked past me and into the kitchen. I looked up at Bum and got up off the floor, "I might've done a bad." I said rubbing my arm.

"Yes, yes you did." Bum said while following Sangwoo into the kitchen.

_________________________________________

AAAAAA that's all from me
happy Halloween everyone!