Chapter 14

A/N: I need friends :')
_______________________________________
Warning: there is the do did done baby making process in here ;> (not technically baby making but you get the point)

I blush from under my hands "Please don't.." I squeak out, looking at Sangwoo through the cracks of my fingers. Sangwoo stares at me for a bit as if he was thinking, he soon snapped out of it and smirked "Lower your voice or Bum will hear" He grabbed my wrists, forcefully holding them above my head as he thrusts viciously inside me.
I gasp, my eyes widening as I bite down on my lip quivering a bit at the sudden movements, moving my head to the side a bit. Sangwoo chuckles leaning down to my neck, leaving little kisses all over the side of it. He continues thrusting, his hips moving vigorously. You can hear the slapping of our flesh colliding with one another (uhuhuhu >:>) his nice muscular body and his long dick thrusting deep inside me. I arch my back a bit as Sangwoo let's go of my wrists, tracing his hands down to my hip, gripping it rather tightly and moving me violently onto him, water splashing around a bit and getting on the floor.

I cover my mouth to prevent me from screaming and moaning. I look at him with a red face, reaching my arms out to hold his neck. He smirks and picks me up from the tub, pressing me on the wall and thrusting into me still. I pant heavily holding onto his neck tightly. Sangwoo leans next to my ear, whispering against it "Aren't you glad we're already in the shower" He smiles, kissing my ear and grabbing my ass grinding into me. He starts picking up his pace, thrusting more violently than before. I shiver in pleasure, starting to moan without realizing as my head goes fuzzy "S-Sangwoo wait- ah you're going..too fast" I lay my head on the crook of his neck. He moves my head a bit, giving me hickeys and bite marks around on my neck. I moan and grip onto his neck, precum leaking from my dick. He looks down at my dick then smirks, reaching his hand down to grab it. I notice, jolting up a bit "w-wait Sangwoo don't-" His hand was about an inch away from it before I suddenly came, my body quivering a bit from pleasure. Sangwoo chuckles "You really wanted to cum that bad?" He kisses me on the lips then licking some of the cum off his hand. I blush and cover my face a bit "s-s-sorry..". Sangwoo smiles, holding my waist and taking hard thrusts into my ass before cumming inside. "Ah wait- s-sangwoo no.." I move my leg from Sangwoos waist and onto the bottom of the tub.

He smiles and kisses me one more time before draining the water out. I look at Sangwo, trembling a bit at the spot "Sangwoo...what if Bum finds out..he'll be mad and I won't be able to be friends with him anymore" I frown tearing up a bit. Sangwoo turns to me, cupping my cheeks in his hands "I'll make sure you're both satisfied" He smiles kissing me again. I smile a bit relieved, thinking Sangwoo would save my friendship if it did turn out wrong.
_______________________________________
A/N: I'm scream heuheuheu