Chapter 17

thou hast summoned mE :3 sorry for being such an inactive little butt ;-; will do try get more chapters in :3
_______________________________________

me and bum walked for a while trying to look for Sangwoo but we just can't find him. This is really not the time to be playing hide and seek, swear. I look around then back at bum, "do you think he left us?" i say frowning.
"He wouldn't leave us without having us in his visual." Bum says as he keeps moving looking for sangwoo. I pout and continue walking by him, we've been searching all around the place and we just can't find sangwoo. It's like losing your mother in the grocery store and I'm going to go to the intercom and call out for sangwoo.
Bum looked down the isles and kept walking until he reached the end then went back. I looked at Bum, "Are we ever gonna find him?" I say still frowning.
"of course we are, he wouldn't just leave us." He says as he gets back to our original spot at the cake. I sigh a bit and cross my arms. Either he's taking a massive dump in the toilet or he just abandoned us. so meaaann aaa
sangwoo came back to our spot and smiled at us "looks like you guys really did get the cake" that ain't all the cake you gonna get tonIghT- I'm very sorry-
Bum smiled nodding, "Yeah, what took you so long..the cake probably melted already" he frowned a bit looking down at the cake. "ah sorry, i was looking for something. guess they didn't have it" sangwoo said shrugging as he walked towards us and looked at the cake. He looked at me and smiled a bit, "And you? Why do you look so mad?" he says teasingly. I frown and look away a bit, "you took so long!" i snapped at him, being hangry. He really took that long trying to look for something when he could've asked an employee, f u m i n g. Sangwoo smiled and patted me on the head, "don't be so mad, we can eat the cake once we get home." he says as he pushes me forward a bit. I started walking along with bum in between them both.
We got into the car once sangwoo had payed for the cake. I was the big excite cause we get to eat c a k e! yes cake, cake is always the best
Once we got home me and bum rushed to the door and waiting for sangwoo to come with our cake..my cake. mine.
Sangwoo got to the door and opened it then walked in, setting the cake on the table and sitting down. Bum and me sat down at the table and looked at sangwoo. "The cake is still frozen don't worry, we'll eat it soon once it thaws." he says as he takes some icing off the cake. I nod looking at the cake still. "tell me about yourselves." Sangwoo says as he looks at me and Bum.
I look at Bum and he looks back at me. I guess I'll go first..siiigh
_______________________________________
awww yea awww yea i left it at dat ùwú yeh i diiiddd eee, well i hope chu liked ittt qwq