DAMAGED BEYOND REPAIR II

️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️⚠️
--
This chapter contains mention of suicide, abuse, violence, and self-harm

Basically y'all shit gets dark.

Vanessa Moe Imagine

"They say lately I ain't been the sameBut they won't ever know my pain"

But they won't ever know my pain"

-------

You pushed the heavy door of your expansive penthouse open, slamming it closed.

Allowing everything from the day to hit you all at once. Your shoulders having no choice but to fall from all the pressure.

Going to your at-home bar you picked up the first bottle of poison you saw. Flicking the cap off and hearing the clink as it hit the hardwood floor.

You let out a manic chuckle as you took a large swig.

You were fucking 29 and didn't have a fucking say in your life since you came out of the womb. Always told what you could, should, and we're going to do. And God forbid you say you didn't like or want to do it.

Based on the way the media depicts you, people would think you had too much freedom. That you were a second away from getting HIV.

It was the opposite.

All you wanted in your life was the choice of how you lived it. And the alcohol, women, drugs were the only thing you had a choice of picking.

Your decisions were poor, you knew this. But it's all you had in this world at this point. All that was holding you here. Every good thing had been taken from you.

So now you were alone in this huge apartment.

You took another large sip of the expensive vodka. You taking a spot on the couch, feeling the liquor making its presence in your system.

Your eyes examining the dark interior of your penthouse that you were told that you would be living in. A snort leaving you. At least you got to decorate it.

You grinned bringing the bottle to your lips, enjoying the burn that cured your momentary numbness.

You let out a tired sigh. Now it's back.

Your hand lifting to take another sip but the tattoo of a semi-colon on the side of your thumb making you falter.

Tears brimmed your eyes. The inner dam of your emotions being pushed to the edge. The flashback coming back, regardless of if you wanted it or not.