BASHFUL (Kendall Imagine)

Kendall Jenner Imagine

"Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful beautiful angelLove your imperfections every angle"

Love your imperfections every angle"

-------

You saw her as she walked down the runway. Instantly you felt magnetized to her.

To the way she walked.

And the presence she made.

Her confidence was something most wished for.

You could tell this as she walked down the glass runway as if she was the Queen and in your eyes she definitely was.

Her brunette hair casting just below her shoulders. Her beautiful brown eyes gazed sternly in front of her.

The look she was sending the crowd, making everyone feel like they were completely under her command.

You, of course, were completely okay with this.

After the runway show was over you snuck past the guards and went backstage with one goal in mind, to meet that captivating brunette.

Normally you probably would have stopped to talk to at least one of the gorgeous models you passed, but at this moment those models had nothing on the brown-eyed brunette you had just seen.

Once you actually made it to where she was, you froze.

She was even more breathtaking up close. You had half a mind to turn around because if her simple presence alone was making you freeze then there was no possible way you could talk to her.

Snapping yourself out of that brief low self-confidence state of mind you approached the breathtaking women.

Just as you were about to say something, she beat you to it.

"I was honestly beginning to think you were a statue." She spoke easily while looking at you through the mirror, she was fixing her lipstick in. A slight smirk on her now pale pink lips.

Your thoughts were sent into a brief turmoil when you saw that smirk.

You gulped and tried to stop the thoughts that had just made their unwanted presence in your mind. "You're b-beautiful." You accidentally spat out and felt the urge to hit yourself on the forehead because of it.

She just laughed at your accidental word vomit. "Thank you."

Those same brown eyes still on you from the mirror. You found yourself again captivated while looking into her eyes. Then she raised an eyebrow in question.

Clearing your throat you put your hands in your back pocket. Deciding to no longer hold eye contact with her but instead the floor.

"So um what's your name?" You asked with uncertainty.