CHASING II

Because Gdhdjdidjd asked so nicely. Enjoy.

If yall want a pt. 3 go ham in the comments.

Cindy Kimberly Imagine

"How can you be angry on a night in JulyAnd be warm with me when it's freezin' outsideYou're confusin' me, don't have me wastin' my time"

And be warm with me when it's freezin' outside
You're confusin' me, don't have me wastin' my time"

-------

You didn't get a text back for at least a week. And the message wasn't anything to jump for joy over either.

@wolfiecindy:
There are plenty of other girls who would actually enjoy your attention.

It came out of nowhere. Like when you say nowhere like 2 am on a Friday night. But for some reason, you were still up binge-watching Family Guy.

You put your bowl of chips aside. Dusting off your hands your prepared your fingers for a response.

@theofficialy/n:
yet I want yours.

You settled for a dark mysterious type text to match the vibes of a late-night text. Because let's be honest who is trying to read a whole biblical verse at 2 am.

@wolfiecindy:
Mine and who's else?

You smirk as you type a response.

@theofficialy/n:
I mean if I'm being real Beyoncé, Rihanna, Zendaya. the list goes on.

@wolfiecindy:
🙄 I knew I should have left you on read.

You frown at her message. You think for a second before responding not wanting to drive her away again.

@theofficialy/n:
don't be like that. but i am curious about the random message during booty call hours.

@wolfiecindy:
All my friends are sleep.

You slide down your headboard and rest your head on your pillow.

@theofficialy/n:
damn, they're fake. real friends will wake up at 2 am to at least cuss you out for texting them.

@wolfiecindy:
Lol yeah, they would cuss me out and I'll pass on getting cussed out this late at night.

You smile feeling her start to loosen up. No pun intended, unless...

@theofficialy/n:
yeah, it is late as shit. what are you doing up Wolf?

@wolfiecindy:
Still don't like that nickname. And couldn't sleep.