important Authors Note

Dearest Readers,

I want to start out by thanking you for reading this story. It's something I've been working on for a number of years and when I started I was truly excited for where the adventure might go. Filled with ideas and excitement to share my idea with anyone willing to read its pages.

Over the past two years, I've tired painfully to finish this story. I've always been someone who disliked coming across unfinished stories and couldn't understand why someone who leave their story unfinished.

Well now I know. I've fallen out of love with story simply put. I no longer have the drive to complete it. Sitting down to write chapters no longer fills me with excitement but rather dread. I've long lost the note book where its orginal storyline had been penned down onto paper. In place attempting to wing it for you like a half hazard patch work quilt just hoping that the story makes a semblance of sense.

Since my last update I've been thinking on this matter for a while. Often losing sleep. The last think I ever wanted to do is disappoint those who's read along this journey with soph so far. Hence, it is with a heavy heart I am officially discontinuing this fan fic.

There will be any further updates from me, however that doesnt stop you from continuing the story yourselves. This was a fan fiction, I dont own the characters of Rick Riordan's world, I know many of you may have ideas, point where you may have done things different than I have. So why not write them?

I'm.going to leave this story up as maybe itll inspire your own work, or one of you may endeavour to take the story so far and come up with your own ending and finish the quest. If you do, link your story here I'm sure others would love to read them. I know I will. I want to apologise for this scenario, j truly just can not bring myself to finish this story as I do not have the energy or heart to continue as writing it has become a chore for me. Still I doesnt mean the story over, it doesnt have to be. Anyone of you are welcomed to take this story and make your own ending the contents belongs to all.of us who's followed Soph on her journey so far.

Hopefully this doesn't have to be goodbye to soph and nico and someone, someday will write them the ending they deserve.

Thank you for reading

Athena's Daughter a.k.a A. E. Quinn