We're doing what!!!

Sophia's P.O.V

The next few days were interesting, to say the least. Everyone was extremely careful when they were around me. Percy and Jason decided I wasn't allowed to practise combat for the next few months. Nico agreed, which made me even angrier. Leo saw how upset I was not being allowed to train so he created a new weapon for me. A beautiful gold encrusted whip that doubled as a gorgeous intricate dragon design bracelet that snaked around my arm. I mean during the short friendship we shared while he was building the Argo II he always called me princess. So I suppose the gift is fitting. The whip was created with both crystallised bronze and onyx hairs deadly to any monster. The other boys didn't know about Leo's little gifts second purpose they thought it was just a joke present Leo had made to make up for leaving me to worry about him for so long. While the others were Convinced he'd died I never stopped believing he'd lived. In the end, I was right. I always am...mostly.

Anyway, Annabeth and piper have personally decided to be my tutor's for the next few months depending on how we're all affected by the prophecy...which could come any day now. Frank and Hazel went back to camp Jupiter before we returned from the world of the dead. They'd stuff to deal with back there. Apparently, Ella and Tyson were being targeted by some monsters on the outskirts of the camp and the conflict was brought more treats to their borders. They needed all the help they could get.

Everyone on camp seemed to be on high alert. Chiron and Mr.D feared that whoever kidnapped Hera may come for me to try and stop the prophecy from happening so border patrols had been reinstated. Everyone was extremely on edge and I hated it.

I spent the past fifteen days cuddled up either in bed with a good book, on the beach with Mel as a pillow or in Cabin 13 with Nico planning for the worst. Yes call us pessimistic but we know how our lives work we aren't about to be unprepared for anything that may be thrown at us.

Annabeth and her siblings were helping us try and figure out what treat we may face this time. Who'd be stupid enough to kidnap the Queen of the gods and ignite Zeus' fury? So far we'd come up empty-handed. Zeus...that guy has pissed off a lot of people in his time. It's unnerving and somewhat impressive at the same time.

We'd crossed off the enemies we'd already faced in the past 5 years. Though I was unsure as to whether that was wise or not. Monsters...gods...titians they're immortal. They regenerate. Some battles seemed too easy I personally don't wanna knock them out just yet. You never know what card your enemy has hidden up their sleeve. You always have to be aware of all possibilities even the most unlikely. At least that's what Annabeth taught me during my first few days at camp half-blood all those years ago, while Percy what knocked out for three days in a puddle of his own drool. Which was completely disgusting. What's worse is its a daily occurrence. What Annabeth sees in my brother is beyond me, I'm just glad he has her.

Anyway, I've gotten sidetracked again. Have to stop that! Where was I? Oh yes, over the fifteen days of basically torture, the most interesting thing that has happened was when I randomly caught Will and Nico full on making out behind cabin 13 one of the days last week...if I didn't have such a strong distaste for Will after he cheated and basically all but used Nico, I would've been happy for him but I wasn't. The sight made my blood boil in a rather unpleasant way. I was upset Nico would go back there especially after how hurt he was after Will broke...no smashed his heart in a billion pieces. He ran from camp again. When Nico is scared he runs away from his problems. Will destroyed a part of Nico that very few people knew about. It broke my heart to see Nico so distraught when he took off.

Justifiably so, I mean Will was the first person other than me, Jason and Bianca, that Nico opened up to. I mean, he did something so out of character with Will. He exposed himself and was completely vulnerable. He shared secrets that took him years to tell even me. Everything between them happened so fast. Almost as though they had been going the speed of light. I mean things ended the way they started...out of the blue. Nobody saw it coming...