Control

California lulled his head back, as DC kissed up and down his neck, moaning when the fed sucked in places.

"Rosie....rosie no...." California whispered trying to gently pry DC off of him. "This is my job..."

"No...no..." DC whispered, putting his finger on California's overly kissed lips. "Let me take care of you."

It had been one hell of a meeting.

California got ganged up again by most of the midwest, the south, and even some of the north for disagreeing with a comment one of them said. He couldn't even remember anymore what they were even talking about but the states jumped quickly to make fun of him. DC, bless him, tried to stop it, but even Texas, who didn't like to be made to feel small in front of the other southern states, joined in. But that wasn't even the biggest betrayal, he expected that from Texas, hell even Colorado, but he didn't expect Oregon to join in the pile on California party. DC managed to curtail the conversation, but the hurt California experienced didn't go away.

Which is where they found themselves, DC on top of California on California's bed, slowly working on his neck. DC usually was the more submissive one, but there were times he took control, and after what California had gone through that last meeting he needed to loosen up.

"I just....I can't believe....Oregon would do that...." California moaned as DC finished up on his neck and took off his flannel.

"You need to stop expecting him to have any kind of backbone..." DC pointed out, putting his bare hands underneath California's shirt.

"But....but he was my friend...I thought we...." California found himself silenced once again by a kiss.

"I yelled at them didn't I?" DC asked moving his hands up California's body, until his shirt was nearly off.

"Doesn't matter....next meeting...." California sighed, trying to take pleasure in what was being done as DC successfully got his shirt off. He could still hear Oregon telling him he had his back in any meetings going forward, what did he do to the western state?

And Colorado, did the drugs finally fry his brain? What happened to Connecticut trying to get him off of them? He knew you couldn't really be addicted to weed, but his little brother had to find some better copying methods.

He stopped thinking when he noticed DC stopped, and looked up to see DC completely confused staring down at him.

"What?" California asked.

"Well....usually you, Texas, or Loui do this....so I'm kind of lost." DC muttered. California chuckled, and with one motion, managed to get DC underneath him.

"Then it's my turn to take care of you." California announced playfully.

"Poppy, no you need a distraction...." DC whined before California unbuttoned his shirt.

"Your pretty little face is my distraction." California said with a smirk getting DC's button up off. "Let me have some of my control back...."

Later that night, DC slumbered peacefully against California after what felt like hours of love making. He always looked even more soft after they were done, eyes foggy and brain incapable of anything other than small 'I love yous' and giggles. California smiled back at his boyfriend and kissed his reddened cheek. The fed was right, this was exactly what he needed, he felt like he regained some of the control he had lost after that meeting.

California felt his eyes close as he drifted off to sleep; he may not be able to get in Oregon's good graces again, and he was definitely going to have an argument with Texas tomorrow, but DC made him feel like he had a place at the table, where he belonged.

He'd talk to Colorado tomorrow.