ANGELEYES

LOOK INTO HIS
              ANGEL EYES

ONE LOOK AND YOU'RE
HYPNOTIZED                          

━━━━━━(●'ω`●)━

YOU'RE A MACHINE DESIGNED to accomplish a task

YOU'RE A MACHINE DESIGNED to accomplish a task. Everything you've ever felt has been manufactured, everything you've ever done has been programmed into you, and everything you've ever seen has been through the lenses of a slave ━ one made to serve, to obey.

But your job is simple.

Find deviants, hunt them down, and pull them apart by the seams to see what makes them tick. Cyberlife has put its faith in you and your only option is to succeed.

It should be so easy to complete. This is, after all, the purpose of your creation.

But... What you never calculated into the equation of success was the innocent, angel eyes of a certain Detective.

━━━━━━(●'ω`●)━

PLAYLIST

━━━━━━(●'ω`●)━

━━━━━━(●'ω`●)━

      OR, IN WHICH A happy-go-lucky Detective, one grumpy Lieutenant, and a perpetually malfunctioning Android Detective partner up to put an end to deviancy. And all find companionship in the process.

━━━━━━(●'ω`●)━

AUTHOR'S NOTE: howdy! welcome to my connor fic! this is an alternate universe where connor's a human and our lovely reader is an rk800 -- a plot that isnt original but is so juicy i just had to snag!

anyway, i hope you enjoy the story ahead! my writing is crappy because idk what im doing but ,,, yes, please give it a chance!

WARNINGS: swearing, game-typical violence & death, alcoholism, and sappy romance!

this reader insert fic does not use gender-neutral pronouns -- she/her pronouns are used :^)