FORTY-ONE

AUTHOR'S NOTE ━ not me disappearing for literally forever, i aM SO SORRY. I HAVE NO EXCUSE EXCEPT I AM EVIL, PLEASE PUBLICALLY HECKLE ME BY THROWING ROTTEN FRUITS AT MY HEAD OKAY.

anyway hopefully the content of this chapter will make it up to you-

(also i haven't written in ages so this chapter isn't gonna be as good as the previous ones until i get back into the flow of things </3)

anddd one last thing, this chapter hasn't been proofread too well so please be kind!

make-out scene warning
(just in case they make
you uncomy)
━━━━━━(●'ω`●)━
tw: child abuse mentions

CONNOR'S HAND FALLS TO the back of your head and tugs, gently, at your hair that has been left out loose. His skin is warm and lovely, and as leans further into you, pinning your back against the soft red couch, you feel your thirium pump quivering in your chest.

His tongue glides against your lower lip and, as you let out a quiet, surprised gasp, you feel his tongue gently slide toward your teeth, on the edges of your lips.

It's a strange, new sensation, one that has you wondering what it'd feel like to have his tongue elsewhere, trailing across other parts of your body.

That thought alone has you shuddering in a strange way as heat rises in your stomach, something you've never experienced before. Feeling it, Connor moves his hands down from your sides to your lower waist, which he grips with strong fingers tight enough to feel the whirring plates beneath your synthetic skin.

You pull away suddenly, your face feeling unusually warm. Can Androids blush? Because if they can, you definitely are. You hope blue's your color.

"Um," you stammer, "that's... All I wanted to do. Goodnight."

"Oh? That's all?" With something akin to amusement dancing in his darkened eyes, Connor tilts his head at you, studying you strongly. It makes you want to wriggle away and hide in the corner like a nervous worm, but at the same time, you never want him to stop staring at you like this... "You're sure you wouldn't like to do anything else?"

Connor stares at you heavily, his expression different from what you're used to. He seems... intense, almost. Or something else you can't quite recognize... Maybe you should get your program checked up on as soon as Cyberlife opens up again...

"No," you blurt, honestly. "I'd like to do a lot more. But you're a human, and it's late, so I thought you'd want to get some rest━"

As you're mid-speech, Connor lets out a soft, intimate laugh and leans toward you.

"But wait," you say, a little breathless, which is strange considering you don't need air. Maybe it's one of your features. "I'm a bit... dirty. You know, Android uprising and all that. And, as I said, it's late. You'll be tired!"

"Why? Planning on wearing me out?" Connor laughs quietly and gazes at you with half-lidded eyes that are much darker than usual, "Should've thought about that before you kissed me."

With that, he pulls you back against his mouth into the kiss. It's hot, heated, and definitely messy ━ but despite all that, it's perfect. It's so much better than how you imagined it, because, seriously, you've imagined it before, many times, very often.