chapter 29

Marinette pov:

As soon as I entered the portal I was standing in front of the guardian's temple. I transformed into ladybug and  reached the gate and opened it entering in. Some of the guardian's were waiting at the entrance. "Good evening great guardian" they said in gardian language. I smiled. "Good evening , what reason was called here for ?" I asked in the same language. " Well you see , there is a mission we have for you." One of the guardian said. " And that is?" I asked confused. " We need you to find and collect all the missing Miraculous" they announced. " I--what!" I exclaimed. 'other missing miraculous ?' I thought. "Yes , as  the great gardian it is your responsibility to collect some of the missing Miraculous"  they said. 'master fu trusted me on being the great gardian and I won't let him down' I thought. "Ok , I will do it. " I said seriously. " Thats what we expected from you great gardian , now you may take your leave"  they said and did a bow . I too did a small bow and left the temple .

I opened a portal and entered. Then pulled back my transformation and sat on the chair with a sigh. " A new mistry to solve" I groned. "Well let's complete my home work first then see about the rest tomorrow" I said and started doing my homework.