chapter 12.

Marinette's POV :

After discussing the situation we went to our room to sleep, but I and Chloe couldn't sleep so I was just scrolling through the phone but something cought my eye. "Hay look , there's a gym which is open 24/7 .  What if we go there and see how much we remember." I asked Chloe. "Sure . " Chloe said as I heard someone knock the door. I went to see nino still in his pj and said "I couldn't sleep" he said. "me too ,we are planning to go to gym to see how much we remember want to join." I asked " sure" he said. That's when I felt something so I put my hand on forehead and shake my head . Then it slowly disappeared . "Are you ok maribug/duette" Chloe and Nino said in union , worry in their eyes."yeah but someone is seeking information about us three" I said in worry." Don't worry Marinette , even though they look into you they will not know that you are a horo of Paris" Tikki reassured ." Fine, but you guys should change so we could go."  I said. "Yeah I will be back in a minute" nino said exiting the room ." Are your sure you are fine?" Chloe asked ." I am fine mom" I said teasing .

Marinette's outfit:

Chloe's outfit:

Nino's outfit:

And head down stairs

We were walking in Streets when I felt someone follow. I looked around to see no one around. But I walked alerted . That's when I heard a "meow" I turned to see a black cat with blue eyes .It was shivering . " Awe what do we have here" I said as I was trying to pick it up ,but it went back in fear." It's ok little one, I will not hurt you" I said with a worm smile . I think it worked as she came slowly towards me . I picked it up and petted it saying " it's ok , don't worry" "maribug I think it got hurt" Chloe said in consern " come on we should go to the hotel so I can heal it ." I said while hugged the cat ." "Come on ,we can visit there next time" nino  said as Chloe nodded.

We were on the way back but then bumped into some one. I looked up to see redhood .I looked down again and muttered' oh come on ' I said in Arabic. And saw Chloe and Nino tring not to laugh. " Sorry ,I was in hurry" I said looking up again and froze little to see the same aura from Jason. Could he be..

"It's ok, what are you doing out this late?" He asked . His voice Just confirmed.   "Wait aren't the one who were in the musiumwhearing Robin's and Red Robin's theam dress and before day whearing Nightwing's and mine theme dress who knocked the two men who were following you?" Jason now red hood asked. I and Chloe looked at Nino who gave me a 'seriosly-no-one-saw' look. I and Chloe laughed nervously at him and turned out head to redhood ."yeah?" I said.

"How did you knock them with one fucking punch?" He asked curiously. "Practice?" I said and wanted to change the subject" I really like your suit." I said.

"Why thank you. I added the coat for the touch" Jason said." So who's is your favourite?" He asked curiously."mine is red Robin's" Chloe said" Everyone exept Robin's and Batman's" I said , when I heard laugh from his coms .
"Ask her why" I heard someone ask from coms ",why is that?" Jason asked controlling his laugh." Batman's because how does he even turn his head in that" I said as I heard more laugh coming from the coms "and Robin because he is like a walking traffic light, like a traffic light through apon him, it hurts my eye" I said as Chloe joined" yeah,his outfit is ridiculous utterly ridiculous "making me and nino laugh . " Meow" I heard " holy shit , I totally forgot,it's nice meeting you ,you can come visit anytime , we are currently in Wayne's hotel" I said and ran." Guys Jason is red hood" I said in guardian language " that makes sense ,the bats are researching on us" Chloe said  "we  should do research on them too" nino said as we entered the room and locked the door and closed the curtains so no one could see us heal. Then I put a hand on the hurt and a bright pink light came across the room and slowly faded "thank you " the cat said. My eyes went wide and tikki came from hiding place. "Congratulations Marinette,you have unlocked your secret abilities " Tikki said happy as she turned around me with happiness." My secret abilities?" I asked "yeah, cause your a true holder of ladybug miraculous you would have ability to heal the plants by just passing, talk to animals, you can also use Lucky charms without transforming , your suit will be leveled up and you will have wings which will make you fly , uncountable lucky chams and will be no time limit for you to change. But you will also have some side effects like you will feel sleepy when you it's cold and you will like spending time near flowers and etc." Tikki said exited" this is awesome"I said and Chloe and nino congratulated me ."so bug why don't we start reserch?" Nino asked " yeah let's do it." I said.

Damian Pov:

I and Todd were petroling together today  but then I lost sight of him. I was petroling alone when I saw a group of three walking in the streets. I fallowed them when I saw one turn back 'she has good instincts' I thought. When I saw her face I felt something in my stomach.'i think I am getting sick' I thought. As she faced forward still alert of her surrounding then I heard "meow" then I saw a black cat with blue eyes" awe what do we have here " she said as she went near the cat but it went back in fear."It's ok little one I will not hurt you" she said with a smile ,then I felt my face heat up,but why?,am I getting sick or something?and she picked the cat up and said "it's ok , don't worry" then I heard a girl beside her say "I think it's hurt " "come on we should go to hotel and heal it " she said as she hugged the cat. 'she is so beautiful -wait what am I thinking, is it because of my sickness ' I was lost in thought that I didn't see them leave. I tried catching up but when I saw them walking and bumped into Todd I went to petrol back and even I could hear them talk to Todd I thought.

Jason POV:
I and demon were petroling together but lost our sights so I was looking for him when I bumped into someone . I looked down to see it was Pixie pop."sorry I was in a hurry"  she said. "It's ok , what are you doing this late?" I held the urge to call her Pixie pop,then thought why not have a little fun "Wait aren't the one who were in the mall whearing Robin's and Red Robin's theam dress and before day whearing Nightwing's and mine theme dress who knocked the two men who were following you?" She saw towards nino and then laughed nervously and then turned towards me " yeah?" She said."How did you knock them with one fucking punch?" I asked curiously. "Practice?" She said and then said. "I really like your suit"

Why thank you. I added the coat for the touch" I  said." So who's is your favourite?" I asked curiously."mine is red Robin's" Chloe said" Everyone exept Robin's and Batman's" Pixie said , when I heard laugh from dick and Tim from coms . "Ask her why" I heard dick ask from coms "why is that?" I asked controlling my laugh." Batman's because how does he even turn his head in that" Pixie  said as I heard more laugh coming from the coms "and Robin because he is like a walking traffic light, like a traffic light through apon him, it hurts my eye" she  said as Chloe joined" yeah,his outfit is ridiculous utterly ridiculous "making her and nino laugh .I tried my best control my laugh. " Meow" I heard " holy shit , I totally forgot,it's nice meeting you ,you can come visit anytime , we are currently in Wayne's hotel" she said running to the hotel when I laugh hard holding my stomach "TT" Robin said .'I sure am going to take that offer' I thought as I went petroling the remaining place.