chapter 27

"Hello Marinette" master fu said. Damian looked at Marinette wide eyed, who was wearing a lady bug costume. "Marinette this is just a reminder for you and the true holder of cat miraculous that you should be visiting the guardian temple soon" master fu said. " Marinette?" Damian wispered out of breath cause he didn't know what was happening and hoping she could explain. Marinette turned back and her eyes went wide to see a fimiliar face and the true holder of black cat miraculous. And then.....

Everything went blank.

Marinette's POV:

I woke up in my bed and then I remembered what happened back there.
"Tikki, Plagg" Marinette called."yes Marinette" tikki said as she came near her still munching cookie."what is it pigtails," Plagg said gulping camembert. "Master fu came in my dreams and asked me and the true holder of black cat to go to the temple" Marinette said. Tikki and Plagg's eyes went wide. " And another thing is- Damian is the true cat miraculous Holder" Marinette said. " That should explain the strange feeling when you are around that kid" Plagg said." What...you knew and didn't tell us" tikki said. " MARINETTE IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL" mama called."yes maman coming" I said ." We will talk later at or after school" I said and tikki nodded.

Damian's pov:

I woke up in my bed and my dress is changed to. I freshed up and thought about the strange dream . I shrugged.'i am just thinking to much' and went to fresh up and then to breakfast." Little d you woke up, we were worried when you suddenly fainted" dick exclaimed and tackled me into hug. " Get of me Richard" I said annoyed. "Demon spawn how did you faint" Tim asked." I Don' t know" I shrugged and sat on the table.