chapter 25

Marinette's POV:

It's been a week or so since I came back to paris and hear I am with Chloe in front of the projector selecting what to see( cause nino is busy and Kagami and Luka are out on a date)  , then something cought my eyes 'Teen Titans go' it read so I thought' this is interesting ' cause she knew dick had been in teen titans. That's when the phone rang 'jay-jay ' it read. It's been awhile since I talked with him,as he would be busy with his busy life and also the time differences.[I actually didn't talk to him since I came to Paris]

"Hi jay ,is something wrong?" I asked.

"So should I call Pixie only when something is wrong?"

" No, just sayin, so what ya doing?" I asked.

" We are drowning in boardness since you left cupcake" dick said.

"Uh - ha " 

" Yeah, so what are you doing?"

" Oh , me and Chloe are thinking to watch some thing" I said.

" Oh , what if we all watch the ' something ' together?"

" Sure ,just get the projector ready" I said and cut the Phone. " Good news Chloe, we are going to watch teen titans go with your Timmy" I said smirking. She sqeeked.

Chloe outfit:

Marinette's outfit

Marinette's outfit

And entered the portal, with tikki, kaalki and Plagg iny purse

"Boo" I said as I exited the portal.

"Pixie, cupcake" Jason and dick yelled and ran towards me. Tim just gave Chloe a quick peek on her lips.

"Hi guys" I said.

"So what are we watching?" Damian questioned.

" Teen titans go" I replied.

" Wait , there is something on teen titans?"dick asked.

" Yup"

I replied .

So first we saw Heroes turning into villains one. After the first part.

"Pfft dick gravestone" Jason said as he started to laugh. We all were laughing our asses off then the door opened to reveal Bruce and other 2 . One of them were our age.

"Dami" the boy our age said and raced towards Damian and hugged him.

"Unhand me Kent" Damian said as he breaks the hug.

"Hi Bruce" me and Chloe said in union.

"What are you girls doing here?" Bruce asked.

"Oh ,jay invited us over to watch " I replied.

Then I turned towards another person beside Bruce.

"Hi , I am Marinette,and the other one is Chloe, nice to meet you" I said and put my hands forward for shaking .

"Clark Kent, nice to meet you too" he said and shakes hand ,I smile. The boy who hugs Damian comes near me " hi ,I am Jonathan Kent , but you can call me jon , i am Damian's best friend" he said. " Hi" I said with a smile."tt" Damian said.

" So you want to join" I asked and made puppy doll eyes . He sighed and said " fine I don't have any word to do now anyway. " He said. All the others were shocked." But on one condition, we wach horror movies" Bruce said and smirked. ' i love horror movies' I thought . Yup , that's right I love horror movies , I used to hate it but now I just love it. "Sure , but before that I have another one we could see" I said . And pressed let Batman watch his shows.

" Pfft" we all laughed like hell and Batman now Bruce had a blank face.

"Ok , now let's watch horror movies" Bruce said as we all nodded. Bruce kept conjuring two. By the end of the movie, dick was trying to hide from the whole world, Jason using his pillow to cover his face, Tim and Chloe squeezing into each other Damian holding my arm tight in fear , Clark trying to hide his face and Jon was hiding his face by his pillow, and me and Bruce laughing like hell .

After the movie.

"How the hell did you both laugh at the movie" tim asked as was getting up from his place followed by Chloe. Damian was still holding my arm tight. "Well it was funny" me and Bruce said in union." From where did you find anything funny" dick asked." I don't know" me and Bruce said in union. Then the door opened. Jason started yelling" please don't kill me . " And ran towards the room. And rest exept Bruce and me followed yelling"don't leave me here"

Bruce and I turned to ourselves and laughed. " Master Bruce" some one said. I turned to see it was Alfred. Yeah , I know him , Jason said he was more like a grandfather."Alfred" Bruce said. "Marinette meet Alfred" "Alfred meet Marinette"  Bruce introduced." It's nice to finally meet you mister Alfred, I heard highly of you" I said." It's a pleasure to meet you as well miss Marinette, and please call me Alfred" he answered." Only if you call me Marinette" I said.

Then I saw my phone ring ,I saw it was mom." It was nice meeting you all, I hope we meet soon , I have to go" I said and Chloe came near me " bye" I and Chloe said in union. "Bye Pixie pop/blueberry, queenie/ cupcake/Angle. " Then all turned towards Damian "so they told" I asked. He shrugged."what are you two talking about and when did you two meet" dick asked. I just shrugged. "Ok bye" I said."isn't door that way" jon asked. I just looked at kaalki to open the portal. " We don't live hear" I said and portal appears."we live in Paris" Chloe said and we entered the portal.

If she turned back she would see jon in shock and mr Clark with a very amusing look.

3rd person POV:

"What just happened" jon asked.

"Um, they went back to their home" Jason shrugged.

"Wha - how?" Clark and Jon asked in union.

" Well they are superheroes of Paris" dick said.

" Wait there are super heroes in Paris?" Clark asked.

" And how did she make Damian call her that?" Jon asked.

"It's a long story in which even I don't know some parts" dick said, and others nod.

" Why not me then?" Jon asked.

"He didn't open up to you yet  I think" Jason said.

" Would u guys shut up or I will start calling you back to last names" Damian said.