chapter 21

Damian's POV:

Today I woke up and got ready and head towards dining table for breakfast. "Little D , you came back" grason exclaimed and hugged me. " Unhand me grason" I said. He just smiled at me and left to continue his work" hay demon , I am glad but not that glad to see you back" Darke said looking up from his computer." TT" I said. Todd went to his safe house I think.
Bruce just looked at me with a smile and said "good to see you back Damian" "yes father"  I said.

I just went and ate breakfast scilently. I miss my grandfather and mom a lot now a days but I don't know how to ask father about this, I am thinking to ask during lunch. After I ate my breakfast I went to my room to draw something and etc, then went to training room to practice, today todd is also coming to lunch , I think.

It was lunch time and all were eating and doing their work, father and grason discussing on something , tim doing his work and Todd, he is just smiling at his phone. "Father can I meet mother?" I asked as all the eyes were on me as if I did a crime or something. " Why Little d aren't we treating  you well." "Yeah, why do you want to go to the demon" "why demon? " They asked. ' how can they say like that? Even though my mother is an assassin , that doesn't mean they can tell like that' I thought . "I just wanted to ask ok" I said and got up from the table and shut the door.

3d person POV:

" I just wanted to ask ok" Damian said and got up and slammed the door. Bruce phone was ringing"I have to go, make it up to him" Bruce said and went. "What should we do now?" Dick asked. "How will I know" Tim said. "I think we can ask Pixie about what to do in this situation" Jason said. The rest only nod." Hay Pixie pop" Jason said on phone. "Hi jay , is something wrong?" Marinette asked. "actually we have a situation hear" jay said." And that is? " She asked." Damian is mad at us and I don't know what to do"
" Give him some time alone" Marinette said." I will see if I can come" Marinette said.

Marinette's POV:

I hung up."hay Chloe ,I have some important thing to do ,do you mind if I join later" I asked " of course maribug, I don't mind" Chloe said. I took some shugar cubes " sorry kaalki but could you please open a portal to Damian's house" I asked. She nodded and opened the portal , I stepped in and said "hi jay ,you call..." ' oh oh ' I thought. Kaalki opened the portal at Damian's room and saw him crying. "Hay Damian ,are you ok?" I asked ' what the fuck are you thinking ,of course he is not. ' I thought. " TT what do you want and how are you inside my room?" He asked trying his best to hide his emotions . He looked up and was shocked " who are you ,how do you know me ?" He asked." Seriously Damian ,I just met you yesterday" I said in a duh tone. " Wait ,you know my identity" he asked." Of course I know " I said. "How do you know me?"he asked. " Well we played a lot when you turned into a kid." I said. "Wait ,I was turned into a kid?" He asked.

I looked at him in disbelief. " Didn't your brother's tell you anything about this" I asked." They were too busy " he shrugged. "Ok. Just let me call jay and -" I was cut off by his Katana on my neck.
"Don't tell anyone about this" he said."about what ,talk or you crying?" I asked " both" he said ." Ok , just let me make a call" I said rolling my eyes.

"Hay jay" I said and Damian glared at me." Hay Pixie" he greeted. "So you see ,I can't come as I am a little busy in a situation,so my advice is not to go approach him for a while and then we will see what we can do" I said. " Aye aye captain" dick ,Tim and Jason said in union." Ok bye" I said ."so want to talk about it?" I asked."about ?" "Your situation" I said in a duh tone."why do you care?" He asked ." Because that's what friends are for" I said. He just TT and said "you are not my friend" "but Damian , when you were a kid ,you said best friends forever" I said and smirked.

" So tell me about my kid story" he demanded. "Jeez ,why are you so , you know " I said , he shrugged "I am like this." He said. "Ok come on, hop in" I said as I sat on bed and tapped on the space beside me, he came and sat."what are you doing in phone" he asked. I just shrugged and opened the gallery."this picture is when you become a kid"  I said showing.