propriety and manners were taught in my household

five

Rosalie froze when she stepped foot out of the huge, monstrous beast that Emmett called his Jeep. The school parking lot was packed with gossiping students, all focus seeming to be on the English teacher and what kind of person he was like. But that wasn't what had Rose's attention. Her mind was set on the aroma that was threading through the crowd of hormonal teenagers and calling to her.

It made her throat burn...

The pale blonde noticed Edward glance her way and she glared viciously at him before standing tall then strutting away. She didn't need his bullshit today and Bell putting their family in so much danger, Rose just wanted him to fuck off.

She could control herself. And didn't haven't to run away like a weak willed bitch who couldn't restrain from ripping out the throat of her supposed mate.

The Hale smirked when the almost inaudible growl met her ears. Ignoring him, Rosalie ran her tongue over her teeth as she entered Forks High with Emmett right beside her, the scent growing stronger.

"You okay, Rose?"

"I will be," she almost spat through her clenched jaw, holding her breath like a dying woman, "How long until History?"

"Fifteen minutes. Then English at ten."

"Alright then, let's start this shit day."

:3

His first class of the day had gone by like a breeze, though to call flirting, giggling, teen girls and way too curious for their own good teen boys, easy, might be a bit of a stretch. Nikolai had gotten by simply enough as long as he ignored the lovestruck sighs every time he spoke and politely answered or rebutted question after question about his home country and his personal life.

And some of those questions...

'Do you own one of those big fluffy hats?'

'Do you have a huge pet bear?'

'Is your basement stocked to the brim with vodka?'

'Do you drink vodka with bears wearing those big fluffy hats?'

'Are you spy?'

His father would've had their heads, teenagers or no.

But there was this one girl who annoyed him the most. She'd asked to be excused for the ladies room and when she had returned, Nik almost grimaced at her new appearance.

Lauren, her name, had unbuttoned the top half of her shirt in an attempt to show a little bit of her cleavage and brasier, while the bottom half was tied off in a knot to reveal her belly button and her pleated skirt had been pulled up to expose most of her pale legs.

The Russian absolutely hated the word, but with this female student's try at ruffled, fluffed out hair and bright red lipstick...the poor girl looked, well, like a whore.

He shook his head, sighing through his nose ignoring her fluttering eyelids to continue his lessons.

"Miss Mallory."

Everyone stopped what they were doing at the sound of his deep voice saying something other than the teachings of the class.

And with a flirty tone that was pathetically high and just...plain horrible, the girl simpered, like she expected him to say one certain thing, but was she in for a shock, "Yes, sir?"

"If it is your intention to seize my interest, you have failed and I would appreciate it if you went back to the ladies room and redress yourself like a lady or I will have words with the headmistress and your parents."

Behind the hideous, caked on makeup, Lauren paled immediately, tucking in her chin with her eyes on her desk before slowly standing and rushing out of the classroom.

Nikolai skimmed his steel eyed gaze over the rest of his students, "i can, and will, answer appropriate questions about my homeland, I am more than happy to. But as a child, propriety and manners were taught in my household so I, too, expect such from you all. You may not respect me as of yet, but I do intend to earn it. However, for me to do so, I must respect you."

His expression suddenly turned dark, those grey eyes as dark as thunder clouds and it made some of his students gape in awe and some in nervousness, "if I see any of you, young ladies dressed like Miss Mallory, you will immediately be sent home with repercussions. It is disrespectful to yourself to believe that wearing such tiny clothing or barely anything makes you beautiful and attractive," The Russian's eyes softened and his handsome, stubbled face became more open and friendly, "Your looks do not define your personality, girls. You are young, live your life, yes, but do not degrade yourself and let the world shape you into what everyone else wants."

The female students shifted in their seats some of them smiling lightly at him and he then looked to each of the male students, who started to seem very smug and satisfied with themselves.

"Do not think yourselves any different, boys. You should be ashamed to see a woman only for her body. That is perhaps the basis of such insecurities found in the women of the world. To meet your expectations. It's disgusting. Grow up. There are also plenty of male students dressed in clothing that is just as insulting."

The man sucked in a deep breath, glancing towards the classroom door as a suddenly well dressed and clean faced Lauren Mallory stepped through the door and headed towards her seat.

When she sat, the entire class was silent, all eyes were quickly flicking between her and Nikolai.

He stared for a few seconds until a kind almost proud smile caressed her face...and it made all the girls blush, "Much better, Miss Mallory. Well done."

Nik clapped his hands, his smile becoming a grin, "Now where were we?"