4- An Actual Conversation.

Enjoy Chapter 4 lovelies!

Marcel woke first the next morning, looking down to his brothers and immediately noticing the rosy tint back in Edward's pale skin, making him smile softly. He picked his glasses up from the nightstand and slid them down his nose before he reached over and pushed his hand into the side of Harry's face, earning an unamused grunt from his brother. Marcel laughed before speaking his first words of the morning in a gravelly voice, "H, wake up. We've gotta get ready."

Harry pulled the covers up over his face, letting out another annoyed groan when Marcel grabbed them straight back off him and sent him a glare once the older alpha had turned to face him. The youngest triplet got out of the bed and quietly made his way from the room and, presumably to Harry, went downstairs. He looked down to Edward to and puffed out a sigh of relief when he realised the boy hadn't woken up to be sick during the night and had a bit of colour back in his face.

He slipped his hand out from under the covers and moved it over to his brothers cheek, grazing his knuckles over it softly before sliding his own body out of the bed. Harry opened the door to their en-suite and crept in as quietly as he could, conscious of the boy still asleep a few metres away, and turned the shower on. As he waited for the water to warm up, he went to the toilet and took his clothes off. Once the water coming from the big square shower head was to the correct temperature, he stepped inside, making quick work of getting himself washed as well as lathering up his hair, so that was clean too. He left the shower on for Marcel when he heard him coming up the stairs as he got out and moved over to the sink, drying off his body and putting his basketball shorts back on, so he wasn't walking around naked, much to his dismay. He gave his brother a quick peck as they passed each other in their bedroom and made his way downstairs to get the dogs ready to go out on a walk.

As he walked to the kitchen, to get a bottle of water, he seen the fruit out on the counter that he concluded Marcel had gotten out so he could come back to it later, before he walked into the living room and let the dogs into the hall, laughing as they sprinted to the door, excited for their walk.

Harry relished in the morning sun as he walked around with the three dogs, taking in the scenery around their house and letting his worries rest for half an hour. When he got to a small clearing of grass about 10 minutes away from their house he let the dogs off of their leashes, laughing as Navy and George ran around mad while Milo just stayed near his feet, sniffing around. Once he reckoned he should head back, he shouted the dogs over, easily put them back on their leads and got moving back towards the house.

He could smell the pancakes as soon as he walked in and it seemed as though the dogs could too because right after the alpha let them loose they were darting for the kitchen as quickly as they could. He followed behind them slowly and placed their leads up on the hook before he naturally migrated into Marcel's personal space bubble and wrapped his arms around his waist.

Marcel reached his hand back to run it through Harry's curls and turned around in his grasp, "How was the walk?" He smiled softly, running his hand through Harry's hair again when he pushed his head against his brother's palm.

"Good. Smells nice." Marcel laughed at Harry's obvious disinterest in talking and pushed his shoulder away, giving himself the space he needed to finish making their breakfast. "Did you see the colour in Ed?" Harry asked once he'd sat down in a stool at the kitchen island.

"Yeah, one of the first things I noticed. He wasn't sick either which is good, he had me worried." Marcel frowned, turning around again and opening the fridge.

"Me too, took a while to get to sleep." Harry replied, catching the worried glance Marcel gave him because of his confession, "I'm fine, though, nodded off after like an hour or two." He reassured, eyes softening at the unsteady smile on Marcel's face.