Descriptions and Warnings

Hi lovely people,
I'm back and we are ready to go with Let Them In 2.0.

Louis Tomlinson

Louis Tomlinson

Fractured, awkward and shy, at 17 Louis has been through his fair share of hard shit.
The small omega has an addictive personality. He is also absolutely gorgeous, attracting stares and wanting gazes wherever he goes that he is completely oblivious to.
His love of reading often causes him to space out, making it hard to grasp and hold onto his attention. He is also obsessed with the stars, finding this out through one of his many sleepless nights.
He has one of the biggest heart's Niall has ever seen. His mum and sisters being his entire being, his reason to live and breathe. He does all he can to help his mum, trying to take some of the pressure off of her extremely stacked life. He'd die for any of them- even kill if necessary.
The blue eyed boy doesn't let many people in, he hasn't even shown the people he trusts most his full self, his darkest secrets and his worst thoughts.
His big heart shines through in other ways than just his love for his family. He wants to work with kids, finding joy in seeing little ones so happy. Hopefully in the future he can be some source of their happiness, be there for them when their young brains find anything that happens the worst thing in the world.
So, when the stunning boy meets and grips the notice of the Styles Triplets, Niall is not surprised whatsoever. The blond omega also isn't very shocked when Louis is once again oblivious to these three boys pining over him.

 The blond omega also isn't very shocked when Louis is once again oblivious to these three boys pining over him

Edward Styles

The oldest of Anne's triplets and undoubtedly the most protective, is always on high alert of his family and friends' wellbeing. He is truly a softy around the people he loves but keeps that within his trusted circle, he has a reputation to uphold- mess with him or his family and you're fucked.
Co-captain of the basketball team and academic, Edward has high expectations for himself. Sure, he loves basketball, but he doesn't want to take it further than high school competition. He loves the idea of working with animals, nothing too medical- that shit freaks him out.
Edward has always had trouble opening up about his feelings, never wanting to be a bother to anyone and always trying to help others first.
He can't lie about being slightly upset when his both of his brothers come home gushing about how lovely, the boy they've known for a while as, 'Niall's best friend' is. He was definitely jealous.
But when he locked eyes with Louis Tomlinson for the first time, he forgot about those feelings.

Harry Styles

The middle triplet, yet the youngest at heart. Harry is known among his family as the 'cuddler', always desperate for happiness and attention. Harry is never involved in their family arguments opting for someone else to take charge so he can be away from the negativity.
Harry cares for people with his whole being, his way of showing affection being through touch and that's a selling point of Harry for people. He's always looking out for others.
Similar to Edward, he is captain of the school's football team. But unlike his older brother he wants to be a PE teacher. He sees the potential sport has to be someone's vice, the stable part of their life and he wants to help achieve that for someone, the way he watched it happen for Liam.
As soon as he sees the small, feather-haired omega he knows that at some point in life they would be destined to cross paths. Even without a conversation, Harry could see why Marcel was so fond of the boy, they clicked. Just by looking at Louis he knew that the omega was there to stay.

 Just by looking at Louis he knew that the omega was there to stay

Marcel Styles

The youngest Styles triplet goes by the name of Marcel Styles. The 18 year old alpha is unusually insecure from what people see of him and his brothers, but no one has ever seen the full extent of the boy's inner turmoil to feel good enough. Not even his brothers.
He works out at home to prevent others seeing that side of him, he spends majority of his other free time studying and spending time with his family. The boy is most comfortable at home, with people he really knows surrounding him.
He is the most in tune with his feelings between his brothers and himself, feeling the need for at least one of them to know how they feel at all times even though he hides it well. He still knows.
Marcel knew from a young age he loved languages. So, when he got to the age when he had to pick his subjects he knew he wanted to do languages. He took all three that his school had to offer, only taking Spanish and German the previous year but ultimately decided to pick French up for his last year. The more languages the better, right?
He meets Louis first, gushes to his brothers and doesn't realise what is really going to go down between all of them. The soft-spoken boy from his French class ultimately becoming one of his life-lines.

Also Featuring

The Golden Trio

Niall Horan- The Bubbly Best Friend
Zayn Malik- Co-captain of the Basketball Team
(Also Edward Styles Translator)
Liam Payne- The Second Big Brother

Warnings

-Swearing
-Incest
-Abuse
-Sexual Abuse
-Panic Attacks
-a/b/o Dynamics

There are many mentions of sexual abuse in this story as it is a main part of the plot line so please don't read if this will trigger you, it will be detailed sometimes and sometimes not but if that is something you are uncomfortable with please keep yourself safe :) <3

For people who are new here- I'm Scottish, will be using Scottish school systems and schedules because that's easier for me. 
We're also all just gonna pretend that Louis, Niall and the triplets have all moved to Scotland at different times and that Zayn and Liam are Scottish. 
(it's an au and if you don't want to read that then that's fine but please don't go being and be a dick about it)
There also won't be any smut cause I'm shit at that stuff :)
There will be mentions of sexual experiences and all that shit but I'm just not going into detail because I cringe myself out.