7- Sunday.

A commonly asked question is, what is the best way to wake up? Well, it differs from person to person. Some people like a loud alarm that gets them alert and ready to go in seconds. Some people like a soft glow that shines through the curtains until their body wakes naturally. Some people even like a dog or cat to waken them, either by pressing themselves right against the person's body or by licking them.

But not Marcel. No. Marcel prefers if Edward wakes up first, because he knows that if his eldest brother is the first up then he will make a delicious breakfast, just the way Harry and Marcel love it. Harry gets a big bacon sandwich; toasted bread, crispy bacon and a heap of brown sauce too. Whereas Marcel prefers a fluffy waffle; fresh from the waffle machine, Nutella melting on top and some strawberries scattered around the plate.

So to say the youngest triplet already feels like he would have a better day than yesterday would be an understatement. Marcel is woken up to a rough skinned hand, as it gently presses against his cheek. The thumb of the culprit moves slowly to caress his cheekbone and all Marcel can do is smile softly in his dazed state. He hears a small whisper of his name next, which sends his eyes flying open.

"G'morning Lovely." Edward smiles from beside him, the younger of the two is still wrapped securely under Harry's arm but he finds it very easy to wake up when the predictable smell of fresh food coming from the kitchen manages to waft to his nose, letting him inhale a deep scent of bacon and the hints of waffles coming through after.

The younger boy smiles again, this time directed at Edward and lifts Harry's arm up from on top of him. He turns around in the bed, looking at the middle triplet with the same small smile still etched onto his face, "You're playing possum, H. You've got to get up too."

Harry let out a dramatic yawn, and fluttered his green eyes open comically. He smiled at the younger triplet, sneaking a hand out from under the bed sheets and running it through Marcel's messy hair, "Let's go then." He sighed, sitting up in the bed and getting out of the side.

Marcel lay there, his hands expectantly out in front of him and waited for Harry to grab them, pulling him up from the bed and straight onto his feet. The pair walked through the door that Edward had left open and down the stairs, yawning and grumbling occasionally coming from one of their mouths was the only sound between them as they moved.

"Hey, Mi." Marcel mumbled, leaning down to give the bulldog a pet before continuing on to the kitchen, his hand dangling at his side that the dog was now following. The fat dog jumped up to lick his wrist when he stopped in the doorway, looking into the kitchen that was very different seeming from the way they had left it when they went to bed the night before.

There was a massive spread on the table, and sure it looked amazing, but Marcel's eyes were drawn to the counter top at the other end of the kitchen. There was a large amount of water on the unit, confusing the alpha because he just couldn't comprehend how Edward would've managed to soak the counter that was at the opposite side of the kitchen from the sink, "Looks and smells great, Ed. But we've got a bit of cleaning to do once we've eaten, yeah?" He teased gently, shaking himself from his place glued to the floor as he moved and sat at a seat at their kitchen table. The older alpha jokingly mocked Marcel's words in a high pitched tone as he closed the door of the fridge, strawberries in hand, "Thank you, though. This really does look amazing."

Edward smiled genuinely this time, leaning down and pressing a kiss to Marcel's unruly hair before he took a seat beside him.

The brothers had a calm breakfast, enjoying a few laughs as they ate. The three of them got themselves ready once they had finished eating and headed out with the dogs.