Rooster head

No one's POV

"I'm Tetsuro Kuroo, now you know me"

He grabbed your hand tightly, not in a painful way but a secure way. He brought you to a house which you could only assume was his. Dragging you lightly in side, he closed his umbrella before entering the house and quickly took off his shoes before running to go get a towel of some sort. In the meantime you lightly sniffled before looking around taking in the house you entered. You stood there not knowing what to do, so you just waited while occasionally sniffling.

Seconds later the boy named Kuroo came back with a towel to dry yourself, but upon looking at your soaked clothes he thought it would be better for you to shower and just change. He felt your freezing body.

"Hey why don't you take a shower? You can use my mine" he said, he had a worried look on his face. The girl before him looked miserable. While you couldn't move, bad memories filled your head. You ignored the boy in front of you which you knew was rude but you couldn't pay attention even if you wanted to. You felt like crying again, and just thinking about what had happened and such just pushed you over the edge. Kuroo looked at you wondering why you weren't answering his question. He waved his hand in front of you, causing you to look at him.

"H-huh?" You look at the boy's eyes seeing him more clearly. His hair seemed pretty messy and his eyes were golden brown eyes and seemed cat like. Overall you thought he was a smug cat with the combination of a rooster, and never would you say it to his face. But the expression on his face was anything but smug.

"Are you okay?" He asked, you nodded hoping he would buy it even though you were crying. His face slightly saddened before motioning you to a bathroom. "Go shower, you can borrow my clothes for now"

Once you got in the bathroom, you saw your face in the mirror. He was right, you looked anything but okay. You stepped out of view of the mirror and readied the shower before undressing.

Kuroo started to make a small snack. It seemed you had been running for awhile. Kuroo wasn't an expert chef but he can cook something simple without burning it, unlike a certain owl friend of his. Of course he also got you a cup of water, after such a break down like that you'll need something to cool you off and he was sure that after all that running and crying you needed something to drink.

He placed the dishes on the table, which was perfect timing cause it was then when he heard the shower go off. And of course he had forgotten to give you his clothes, the realization hit him like a rock. He heard a knock on the bathroom door, "hey..um...where did you place the clothes?" A gentle voice called from the other side. He quickly ran and grabbed them before making a small crack in the door to poke his hand in with the clothes,

"Haha yeah sorry, but here they are" he grew embarrassed that he had forgotten such a thing. He saw a small hand grab the clothes, but with that he got a small glance at her wrist. There were light scars, not really that noticeable but still there. They weren't fresh or in the process of healing, they seemed old and permanent which would only happen if you didn't tend to them correctly.

He waited for you to come out to which he lead you to the dining table to where he had made you a snack. He gave you his plan white T and shorts hoping they would fit, but the shorts didn't fit so he had to be mature about the situation. You had sat in front of the food, not wanting to eat it but you also had to be polite. So you decided that you would just suck it up and eat it, but all you could think of was your weight.

"So uh..what school do you go to?" He asked, he wanted to start a conversation with you but wasn't far too sure how to start one with you. He grew nervous, not knowing too well how to go about this. Normally he would have tried to make you laugh or make you smile of some sort but you didn't seem to be in the mood for either of those things.