A Feeling

Your POV

Sakura gave you another frilly dress again to try on, so now you had about 6 different dresses to try on and 10 different outfits to try as well. You honestly wanted to have fun with Akaashi, not to try on so many things with Sakura. You held the clothes you had to try on along with the clothes she wanted, she was carrying nothing. As she checked out some more skirts, you sat on a bench by yourself, you placed the clothes next to you and looked at your arms. Reminding yourself of the past, grazing your fingers on your wrist you have almost forgotten what it was like to slit your wrist. Akaashi then sat right next to you, knowing that you werent enjoying your night out already, just having to carry clothes on an empty stomach. A couple minutes past and you fell asleep, you cant blame yourself this was really boring and you needed to relax after running around everywhere with Sakura carrying clothes.

Akaashi's POV

I felt something on my arm before looking to see Y/n, this was the first time I noticed my heart rate speeding up, my face started to feel hot. This wasnt the first time I saw her sleeping figure, so why am I noticing these weird feelings now? Am I ready to lose her as a friend though? Before I could even stop myself I placed my arm around her feeling her cold body on mine,

"Oh...my...GOD! You guys are so adorable together! Akaashi you gotta tell me the story!" My eyes widen to hear what Sakura says,

"Wait Sakura, Y/n and-" I try to tell her about us but was cut off,

"You and Y/n are dating?" I look to see Bokuto, and he looked crushed. I sigh before trying to explain to them,

"Y/n and I arent dating" I said, my eyebrows furrowed from the random sting in my chest, why did it hurt to say that? Bokuto then accidentally let a small relief sigh out, making Sakura suspicious.

"You guys should date! You guys are so adorable, then we can go on double dates!!" Sakura was obviously angry about Bokuto's reaction to that. In fact she couldn't help but furrow her brows, she then giggled before saying, "my god you too are so cute together, do you think Bokuto and I can be that cute? Wait what am I thinking? We are obviously cuter then both of you"  her words made me angry. I wanted to take you home and just hang out another time, but I really don't think you should be home right now, you needed time out of your house. "So tell me all the juicy gossip between you two" the fake girl said, as she grabbed Bokuto's arm and squished him into her chest, trying to make Bokuto get flustered and all, but the childish boy had eyes for one girl.

"Actually Y/n and I are just friends" I answered her, but the fake girl growled before clearing her throat,

"That's a shame you two would be so cute together" she smiled, but all I could see was all the cakey foundation on her face. Bokuto seemed out of it, he definitely wasn't himself especially after today.

"I think I'm going to take Y/n home, it was fun to hang with you guys" I say. We have to leave, Sakura is only making things worse for everyone.

"Wait! Before you go I want Y/n to try on her clothes" she says, before lightly shaking you awake and and dragging you to the changing room. I look at Bokuto to see that he is in the corner pouting and sulking. I place my hand on his shoulder and try to cheer him up.

Sakura's POV

I can't believe that my little Ko was looking at that slutty girl like that, he should only have eyes for me! Y/n's eyes were half lidded. I threw at her the slutty outfit I chose for her so that the slutty outfit would match her slutty personality. As you come out of the changing room I look to see that you had put on the one that was the most covering, it was skin tight though. Wow this outfit really brings our her disgusting figure I gagged. I pushed her so that the boys could see to which one didn't react the way I wanted him too. Both of their faces went red while Akaashi told her to go change and that they were going. "Hey, we have more outfits to try out" I whine cutely.

"Y/n is obviously getting really tired, she needs to get home. But we should do this another time" he said, I guess she did seem a bit tired even uncomfortable. Eh whatever we can go slut shopping later then then we can get her no make so she will look horrendous. I giggle at my small thought only to see that the both left already.

"Sakura?" I look to see Bokuto who was confused to why I was laughing, "let's go" he then said so sadly.

"Are you ok, Ko?" I asked him, he placed a warm smile and nodded before taking my hand.

Akaashi's POV

We went back to her small house and my eyes were so fixed on her that I ran right into her front door. I look back at her in time to see her laugh, "thanks" I say sarcastically, but after that once we were in she changed while I made some tea for us. Then it was decided that we were going to watch a movie.

Half way through though she shivered even with a blanket so it ended with me wrapped my arm around her holding her close. Then the feeling was back...my pounding heart...the random heat raising...and my flushing cheeks. "Are Sakura and Bokuto dating?" she asked very suddenly,

"I think so why?" I told her, feeling a tight pain in my chest.

"They are really cute together, I'm happy Bokuto found some one" she says, but their was obvious pain in her voice. Oh Y/n I wish you felt the some way I'm feeling right now...I could do so much better then Bokuto. Will this feeling ever mutual, Y/n?

A/n: omg I'm so sorry guys! This chapter gave me so much writers block and then I kept forgetting to work on it. I'm so sorry I'm getting back into the writing though. So get ready for more!