I dont understand

WARNING: VIOLENT BULLYING!!

Your POV

I walked up to the roof to stare at the sky, going to wait for Akaashi cause he said that he would have lunch with me today. To be honest I was excited, he normally never wants to have lunch with me but today he seemed...excited? It was also kind of hard to tell considering he is always so blank faced. I mean it was more then a surprise that he asked me that. To be fair he is probably just making sure I eat, I haven't eaten since yesterday but still I guess it wasn't much after all. The bags under my eyes are telling him that I haven't slept and my pale skin does show that I don't like to move from my room. Opening the door my eyes widen in surprise, why is Bokuto here? To be quiet honest he looked really peaceful and..cute. I took a sit right next to him enjoying the gentle breeze, but I started to wonder if I should wake him up. I mean class doesn't start until a little so, I guess a little nap won't hurt. Waiting for Akaashi takes some time but that's ok! I can wait! Though it did seem difficult. With the sleepless nights and the sunlight directly on me providing warmth while the gentle breeze cooled me off nicely, it was hard not to fall asleep. Though I did start to feel my eyelids heavy and my head lower, all I could focus on at that moment was staying awake.

No one's POV

Bokuto had woken up due to a happy dream he had. He couldn't remember exactly what it was about but damn did it make him happy. But upon said wake up he felt something heavy on his shoulder. Looking at what the source was he couldn't stop the blush that completely covered his face. His crush had fallen asleep on his shoulder, like something out of a cliche romance movie. He had quickly covered the girl of his dreams with his jacket, afraid she would get cold. Bokuto was then trying to remember how much sleep he had gotten from last night to figure out why he had been sleeping so much. But his own thinking tired him out, because with nothing to do he hesitantly placed his own head lightly on the girl before passing out once more.

Akaashi had finally reached the roof. The cafeteria was packed and there was nothing he could have done about it, obviously. But still he would have liked to been at least a bit quicker. He opened the door carefully to see his closest friend passed out with his love interest. He chuckled before thinking about this whole situation as a mere competition, and he would make sure that he would win. Of course he wasn't going to force anything upon you, just simply help you let go of your current crush.

Akaashi continued to walk to both of them before sitting down. He didn't want you, Bokuto, nor him to miss class. But one thing he couldn't help was to look at the angel in front of him. The way your hair slightly blew with the wind, as you lightly parted your lips while softly snoring. He grew more jealous of Bokuto the longer he had to watch. His aching heart couldn't bare to watch. You looked comfortable and peaceful and he would hate to ruin that, so that being said he couldn't get Bokuto off of you in fear of disturbing your sleep. Akaashi kept wondering to himself, what was it that he was attracted to you? I mean you were getting thinner by the day, your skin wasn't being taken care of along with the lack of vitamin D giving it a pale look, the lack of sleep had given you bags. The sight shouldn't have been attractive, yet he found himself drawn to it. Maybe it wasn't the look he was attracted to but the time he had spent with you. You had always been so caring with him, always considering his feelings and such in every situation. Just thinking about your smile, YOUR REAL SMILE! Gave him butterflies. He was never experienced when it came to romance. The only that could help him through this were those romance movies his mother loved to watch. He buried his face into his hands before looking once more at you...he didn't wanna see a future without you, yet a small feeling haunted him. Like all of this wouldn't be worth it, and that you weren't for him. That you were met for...him. The boy he had grew to tolerate, and later became close friends with. The boy that held 37 weaknesses and Akaashi knew them like the back of his hand. He had the feeling the ace of Fukurodanki's Volleyball team would steal the angel he had been so desperately looking for, the one that could get him to smile far too easily, the one that made him forget everything he was doing, the one that he felt was melting his cold heart.