What The Heck BRO!

Your POV

I walk to my locker to change my shoes, but after that I was gonna rush to class. I don't want bokuto seeing me like this, you thought. Ur hair was messy and unbrushed, your eyes were dry and painful with bags underneath them, and the way you were living was unexceptional. Akaashi did comfort you and make you food once you got home, he even got you (favorite dessert). Jesus he does act like your parent, but it's great to know that some one is there for you. You finished changing and you were about to rush to class, but what you saw and heard made you break down.

"So I wanted to ask you out on a date!" You look to see Bokuto blushing like crazy, but more importantly he didn't seem that excited, though you still heard him accept. As you got a better look on the girl, you noticed that she was the girl in your class that would go on and on and on about a certain someone, but you didn't know it was Bokuto. Bokuto then noticed you looking at his direction, but the look on his face meant he wanted to talk to you and explain, but you turned and ran. You needed to find Akaashi and you needed to talk about this strange hurtful feeling your getting towards that girl.

Bokuto's POV

I see Y/n in the corner of my eye. I want to say sorry, I want to talk to her and explain, I want her to hug me and say 'it's ok', I want her lips on mine. Hopefully Sakura can fix this strange urge. Sakura then decided that we would meet up at the end of the day to discuss details and such. I agree and I go to class, I don't think I can focus though. I get into class and take my seat to be distracted by the thought of Y/n, I mean I guess I should have taken Akaashi's warning more seriously, but will she ever like me? More importantly will she ever forgive me? I silently groan, the thought of Y/n made me red and flustered but when I'm with her I'm calm and happy. Damn it I need to stop it with her, but will she be happy if I do that?

Time skip

As I continue to think I decided that I need help, and who better to talk to then Akaashi. The bell rings and I run off to find the person that MIGHT help me.

Akaashi's POV

My eyes widen to see Y/n's appearance, her hair, eyes, and her skin, she looks so unhealthy. I watch her as she sits next to me, she then moves her arms, I look at her note book to see nothing. She slowly gets up and grabs her bag ready to head to the roof to eat silently, but in the condition she was in right now I don't think she is going to eat. I sigh and was about to follow her but I saw Bokuto peeking into our class, right at me. I get up and walk over to him to see what he wants quickly. With a big sigh I ask him, "what do u want Bokuto?"

"Hey, do you know some one called Sakura Aimi?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked him, that's an odd question why is he asking about Sakura? Maybe he finally realized how obsessed she is with him.

"Well earlier she asked me out on a date, but I still have feels for Y/n. So what I'm asking is should I go on this date?" He asked, he then started to fiddle with his figures, and you may imagine him having a small pout face but he actually had a scared serious face with tears threatening his eyes. Honestly I'm not surprised though, Sakura was bragging to everyone that she was gonna ask him out a couple days ago. I sigh I really don't know what to do, I don't want him around her and I would prefer him to go on this date so he could keep his mind off of Y/n.  But then this might put her through tough times, but I think it may be best if she forgot about him and he did the same.

"I think it would be best if you both forgot about each other" I say calmly, but he looks at me surprised yet terrified,

"F-forget!? Ab-about her?!" He said in a scared tone, "but why? Plus that also doesn't answer my question!" He said, growing a bit mad.

"Bokuto you both have caused enough trouble for each other and me, plus I can't stand to see her in this state. So I think it would be better if she forgot about you and you do the same, so in other words I think you should go on that date" I tell him, he looks at me shocked and scared, that's when I noticed his deflated hair. I sigh and go back into class to leave him with his thoughts, I hope this is for the better.

"Hey who were you talking to?" You ask, I thought she headed to the roof, I guess not

"The teacher, just wondering how I have been doing" I answered, I felt bad for lying but I knew it was for the best. She then started her walk to the top of the rooftop, but knowing her she will either cry or just think about something terrible to do later, and with a small breathe I follow after her. But if she also waited for me she might wanna have lunch with me.

I get to the roof to see her looking down at something. I walk over to see that she is looking at the cherry blossom tree, but under the tree was Bokuto and Sakura. I look at Y/n too see her tearing up and ready to ball up and cry, but before she could do so I placed a hand on her the shoulder opposite of me and pulled her into my chest "you're gonna make my hair turn gray" I sighed with a small smile, she saw though and hugged me,

"Please help me through this" was all she said,

"Of course I will! I am your dad after all"