Chapter 7 🤍

This is the last major time skip.

Arianan Fletcher|Ari
(3 months later)

So right now we are in the stage of planning Kairi first birthday party which is in 2 months.

I'm happy because I'm still doing my lil black owned business and taking care of my daughter.

So Me and East not on the best terms because when Kai was at his house I went to pick her up early because I wasn't gonna be able to later that night and I knocked on the door and some broad was holding her.

He still comes and picked her up it's just I don't like for her to stay as long as she did before.

But Kairi sleep and I'm packaging up these packages and I heard a knock on the door. So I get up to open it and there 3 police officers and what looks like CPS I'm confused and nervous as fuck but they ain't goin no that so I put in my best white people voice.

"Hello how may I help you." I asked polite as hell.

"Good evening ma'am are you Ariana Fletcher." They said making me nervous as hell.

"Yes sir what can I do for you?" I asked politely.

"Do you mind if we come in?" They asked making me hesitantly nod.

They walked in and I hurried and shot East a quick text telling him to come because I ain't know what was happening. Once he replied with an 'I'm otw' I went into the living where they where looking around.

"How may I help you?" I asked again getting aggravated.

"Do you know a Summer Williams." They said make me nod because I haven't seen her since she came and visit me after I had nova.

"Yes I do she was my best friend ." I said with a small smile.

"Well I'm sorry to inform you that she was stabbed repeatedly multiple times by her ex-boyfriend slash baby father." The make officer said causing me to let a few tears drop.

"Are y'all sure it her." I asked with a shaky voice.

"Yes her ex-boyfriend admitted to murdering her and showed us a picture and video of him to so." The officer said as there was a knock on the door.

"Excuse me." I said causing them to nod a si went and opened the door to see Eats standing there on his phone.

"I'm here to pick up my daughter." He asked finally looking up at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked pulling me into a hug.

"There's cps and a few officers in the living room and I thought they was here to Kai but there not um you can go if you want." I said with a shaky breath.

"Then why are there here." He asked.

"She dead." I said trying not to cry more.

"Who." He asked confused since her don't know who summer is.

"My best friend but I have to go back." I said causing him to nod as he grabbed my hand and led me into the living room.

"I am so sorry what we're you saying," I said going back to my white people voice wiping my eyes.

"Summer has a 1 year old son." The cps worker said causing me to look at them side ways because I thought she had an abortion around 1 year ago.

"Ok." I said.

"When they went in her will she asked that we bring her your son and 100,000 cash to you." They said leaving me and David shocked.

"Are you sure what about her mother and grandmother?" I asked confused as hell.