Chapter 14🤍

Ariana Fletcher| Ari| 18

I woke up and cried some more before I realized that king and Kai was gonna be waking up soon.

I got out the bed and walked in the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

My hair was all over I had dried tear stand with snot running down my nose and my cheeks were red asfuck.

"Damn Ari you need to get yourself together for your kids." I said to myself in the mirror before walking out and getting my clothes and the kids clothes out.

I took a 30 minute shower as I reflect on how my life changed in the past 2 years.

I got out, got dressed then walked into the kids room to see them gone making me instantly panic.

"Kai! King!" I yelled looking around for them.

"Where in the living room." I heard Dave yell causing me to instantly get mad.

"Why the fuck are you in my house David?!" I yelled as I walked in the living room seeing them watching peppa pig.

"I just came to see my kids." He said making me mug him.

"You lost that right to just come in my house and see the kids when you cheated slammed me on the ground in front of our kids Dave!" I yelled making king and Kai jump.

"My bad babies how about y'all go watch tv in mommy's room while me and daddy finish talking." I said giving them a fake smile as they nodded there head and ran into the room squealing.

"What you mean I lost the right to see my kids?" He asked with a mug.

"Nigga exactly what I said you can't just expect me to be ok with you cheating and hurting me Dave!" I yelled.

"It was an accident I didn't mean to cheat or hurt you!" He yelled making me look at him like he was dumb.

"Bitch how the fuck do you accidentally cheat and slam someone!" I yelled back making him just look.

"Exactly now you gotta go I don't want you around my kids at the moment just give me time to decide on how we gonna co-parent." I said making him bitterly chuckle as him eyes turn into a dark black.

"How you gonna try and take my kids away from me?" He asked walking closer to me making me back up.

"Dave I'm telling you. You better leave or you won't be seeing them at all." I said as I tried to move away just for him to grab my neck.

Not in no 'daddy choke me' type of way but a 'bitch imma kill you' type of choke making me claw at his hand trying to get him to let go as I became dizzy.

"D-Dave" I said with my eyes closed but opened when I was dropped to the floor making me gasp for air.

"Get out!" I yelled at him making him look at me with pain in his eyes.

"Ari I'm so-" he said walking closer to me but I flinched making his face soften.

I look to the side of home to see king and Kai looking with tears falling down there faces.

"Get the hell out Dave!" I yelled as I grabbed king and Kai.

"I'm sorry Ari." He said before walking out.

After he left I immediately held my kids in my arms as they cried.

"Mommy ok?" Kai asked looking up at me.

"I'm ok baby I promise." I said as tears fell from my eyes.

After about 15 minutes the kids were asleep so I picked them up and laid them on my bed as I grabbed me and there suitcases stuffing as much clothes, shoes and hygiene products as I could.