Chapter 9🤍

Ariana Fletcher |Ari
New Orleans, Louisiana
The next day

I woke up to a dark room with only the light from the sun under the cover

I woke up to a dark room with only the light from the sun under the cover.  I checked the time and it says 11:24 am.

I sat there for a while in my phone checking social media's and text messages.

Oh shit I forgot I had kids.

I got out the bed doing that Lil booty clutch leg shake stretch and that bitch was pressure.

I walked into the living room and saw everybody including the kids doing sum.

"Good morning." I said speaking to everyone going to Kai and Kingston kissing there cheek before sitting down.

"Morning Lady East."They said making me confused as hell.

"What y'all get lady East from." I asked as I picked up Kingston since he was reaching for me.

"Because you sorta in a relationship with East so that make you lady East." Killa said shrugging making me scrunch up my face.

"Who the hell said I  was dating Dave?"I asked .

"Yea y'all dating because he don't let nobody call him that except his mama."Jayda said causing everyone to nod in agreement.

"Why you got that man chain on." Ashley said coming out the kitchen with a plate of food causing me to run to the kitchen and fix me a plate.

"Fat ass." Killa mumble.

"Shut up." I said fixing me some apple juice and going to sit in the sofa.

(Apple Juice better than Orange Juice....Let's argue~PimpMcsplenda)

Kingston and Kai fat asses came and wobbled to me.

"Ma foo." King (Kingston) said pointing at my food causing me to huff and share my food with him and nova.

"ARIANA MARIE FLETCHER.!"I heard Dave yell causing me to make the yikes face.

"You in trouble." Jayda said causing Chucky to pop
her in the mouth.

"Mind your business." Chunky said feeding loyal eggs..

"Where my chain at." Dave said walking downstairs causing me to hurry up and tuck the chain in the my hoodie.

I had on a spandex and a hoodie with no shirt on under.

"I don't know." I said as I gave Kai some bacon and fed king eggs.

"Ariana I'm not playing with you where my chain at mane." He said making his Baton Rouge accent come out.

"Man who said I had it? And don't you have another chain?" I asked his as I wiped the kids mouth and grabbed them walking up the stairs.

"I be back yall I'm goin bathe them." I said ignoring Dave looking at me.