Chapter 11🤍

Ariana Fletcher| Ari | 18

So basically we found out that the people that had did the drive-by on our houses was one of his opps that had got information were Dave lived from that girl I was on live with. So Dave killed him and the girl went off the grid unfortunately.

We finally made it home to the Apartment and its 9:30 at night of course Dave had a problem and I really didn't care due to us staying there with him even tho I still had my apartment.

I put Kai and King car seats on floor and since they were sleep I went to their room and got there clothes out for the night.

I went in the front and saw that kai was waking up and Kingston was stirring in his sleep.

"Hey mama babies." I said smiling kissing there cheeks as they mugged me.

"Stop mugging me I ain't do yall nun." I said as I began taking them out there carseats.

"Dada." king said making me mug him.

"We gonna go see dada tomorrow ok." I said again making king and kai mug me.

"dada." Kai said making me sigh.

"We goin see  dada later now let's go take our baths." I said making them both fall out and cry like full blown having a temper tantrum making me huff.

"Get up so we can go take our baths and see dada tomorrow." I said trying to stop the from crying but only making them cry harder.

"Getcha asses up so we can go take our baths Please" I said gettin frustrated as they continued crying.

"Oh my gosh." I said sitting on the floor taking out my phone to call Dave.

"hello?" He said calling him on facetime.

"Can you please come over they keep crying for you." I said about to cry because I feel as if I'm not doing something right with them. I just feel sad and alone. It started when Kai was a couple of weeks old.

"Dada!" kai screamed

"I'm on the way let me see the kids." He said grabbing his keys walking out the door making me hand King the phone as tears started to flow.

"Ma no no tears." Kai said coming over to me with king and the phone.

"No cry." King said kissing my tears making me do a weak smile.

"I'm ok baby I promise finish talking to dada." I said.

"Give the phone to your mama." I heard Dave said making me sigh.

"Ma." King said handing me the phone.

"What's wrong mama you good." Dave asked looking down at the phone then back up at the road.

"Yea I'm straight just frustrated." I said lying but not lying because when honestly I don't know why I was crying either I just be having urges to cry lately.

"I know your lying but just talk ti me when your ready." He said making me nod.

"Come open this door." He said before hanging up.

"Rude ass mutha fucka" I mumbled before getting up opening the door and walking away before he pulled me back pulling me into a hug.

"It's gonna be ok mama I forever got you even when nobody else does." He whispered hugging me making me let some more tears fall before we finally pulled away.

Dave walked fully into the house closing the door behind him making Kai and king run up to him.

"Dada!" They screamed hugging his legs.

I grabbed there clothes and bought it in there room before running there bath water.

"Dave come bring the kids up in here so they can take there damn baths." I said cursing lowly so he don't come pop me.

Then he came up in the bathroom and put the kids V in the tub since they were already naked.

Then he turned around and popped me in the mouth.

"Nigga I ain't do nun." I said pouting.

"Ari how many times do I have to tell you not to course or pout?" He asked as he started to bathe the kids Since they were starting to go to sleep.

"I don't know." I said shrugging before walking out of the bathroom into my bathroom in my room and stripping off my clothes and getting in the shower.

After about 30 minutes I felt a breeze and immediately knew it was Dave.

"You must like taking showers with me." I said with a chuckle.

"I'm just saving water." He said as he pressed his body on me so I could feel him getting hard making me let out a soft moan.

He turned me around so I was facing him.

"Yes." I said as I stared at him.

"Youn see what your doing to me mamas."

__________________________________________

Continuing next chapter hope y'all fucking wit it