Chapter 8🤍

Ariana Fletcher |Ari
(2 weeks later)

So right now the kids was sleep in the bed with me and Dave had went to the trap while I was on the phone with Ashley.

"Ma ma." I heard making me snap my head in that direction hearing Kingston call me that.

"Did he just call you mama?" Ashley said just as confused as me.

"Yea." I said nodding my head to Ashley.

"Sleepy." He said making me lay him on my chest and pat his back until he went back to sleep.

"So like I was saying nigga really got mad at me because I said I wouldn't have a threesome with another girl. Like damn why would I want somebody else fucking my nigga and I'm watching like the fuck." She said and I was about to say sum when I heard multiple gun shots threw the phone.

"Ashley you ok." I said becoming alert instantly.

"Yea." She said then they were gunshots going threw the house since I was currently at Dave house.

I quickly pushed the kids in the floor and covered them with my body.

"Ariana?!? ARIANA?!??"I heard Ashley

"I hear you." I said as the kids where crying as I tried to comfort them.

"I'm coming to get you grab you and the kids clothes." She said as I heard shuffling as she stuff clothes in a bag then her getting in the car.

"What about dave?" I said as tears threatened to fall.

"Imma call Tyrone after I pick you up and make sure you and my god kids straight."she said as she drove fast as hell.

I packed enough of me and the kids clothes while still trying to comfort them as they cried.

"I'm outside."she said making me nod and went to open the door with the kids attached to me.

"Cmon tt baby." She said picking up Kai walking towards my room.

Even though Ashley'a my cousin she's more of a big sister.

We grabbed all the bags of clothes and baby food getting in the car silently.

The kids had went back to sleep and I was just gazing off.

"Call East."She said causing me to nod and pull out my phone.

It's ranged twice before he answered.

"Wassup mamas." He said smiling but quickly turned into a from once he notice my head which was bleeding from when I pushed the kids in the floor.

"What happened? And where are you?" He said looking pissed off.

"I was on the phone with Ashley and they did a drive by on both of our houses." I said.

"Where are y'all at now?" He asked as I heard shuffling.

"Ashley came picked us up and where driving and we don't know where to go." I said as he popped back in the camera.

"Imma send Ashley a address to go to which is the safe house." He said causing me to nod dryly.

"Are the kids ok." He asked as I saw him get in the car with Tyrone.

"Yea." I said crying because I could have lost them.

"Stop crying Ariana." He said making me glare at him.

"Whatcha mean stop crying my kids could have been killed, Ashley could have been killed, I could have been killed. Them kids and Ashley is all I got and I can't lose nun of them." I said slightly screaming.