Chapter 17

David Brewster Jr.| Dave, East

I walked in the house with the kids while India, Ashley and Jayda walked outside by Ari.

I'm happy I got to talk to Kai but Ari pissed me off because she didn't tell me she was pregnant with Yosohn.

"Da." Yosohn said tapping me.

"Wassup." I said picking him up.

"Hungwy." he said making me nod.

"Ok what you want." I asked him.

"Shicken Nuggies." He yelled making me laugh.

"Ok man." I said as I walked over to Kai and King as they watched Tv on the sofa.

"Yall want something to eat?" I asked making them nod.

"What yall want?" I asked.

"Chicken Nuggies." The yelled making me buss out laughing.

"Ok but go call your mama." I said to kai and king making them nod and run outside where her and the girls where talking.

A few seconds later she walked inside holding the kids hands.

"Wassup." she said trying to take yosohn out my hands but he turned making me laugh and her mug.

"You taking my baby from me." she said pouting.

"I'm sowwy mama." Yo said trying to go to Ari but she turned.

"Ion want you no more I got King and Kai." She said sticking her tonge out at him making him mug her.

"Its ok man we goin make some cookies later and not invite them." I said making him smile and King and Kai pout.

"No da we on your side." kai said and her and King came by me.

'You know what yall some bums but what you needed Dave." She asked.

"Oh I was just telling you that I was goin take the kids to go get some food." I said making her nod.

"Ok and thank you for telling me instead of just going." She said making me nod.

"You could come If you want Ari." I said making her nod.

"Ok lemme go grab my phone and purse then we could go." She said making me nod as I started putting the kids shoes on.

Once she came down we left and started driving and I kept seeing the same black Rolls Royce behind us making me take extra turns.

The closest food place that we actually eat was 30 minutes away and we had to drive on the interstate.

"Dave is It just me or that car is following us.?" She asked discretely looking out her side mirror.

"Nah they following us so imma need you to go in the glove department and grab them 2 guns." I said making her nod and grab the discretely.

"Ok so turn around and pretend you checking on the kids and see if there's any other cars." I said making her nod and turn around then turn back around.

"Yea there 2 more cars behind that first one." She said before checking the clip to see how many rounds it had.

Me and Ari did a drive by together once on that girl who she went live with since she was involved with the drive by they did on me and Ty house.

Flashback:

"Ari you ain't coming you gotta stay here with the kids!" I yelled at her as she changed her clothes into a black leather jeans and jacket, Black heels and her black gun.