Prologue

Prologue

Zara hasn't seen Derek in weeks, and neither has the rest of the pack. The last time she saw him was the following weeks after the whole Nogitsune debacle, they had spent a lot of time with the pack. They welcomed Jackson in almost immediately and they also had to train Stiles who was a brand new werewolf beta hybrid. They were also keeping their eyes on what was going on in the town and if there was any new supernatural threat in sight, with help of Sheriff Stilinski as their extra set of eyes of course.

And the leftover time they had was spent making out on Derek's couch.

After weeks of nothing from Derek and Peter telling her that he disappears like this sometimes and that he'll be back, One morning Zara woke up to a metal can on the Livingroom table in front of the huge window in Derek's loft. She picked it up and dumped the contents inside onto the table, there were golden bullet's with a skull on them, she knew it seemed familiar but she couldn't put her finger on what the symbol meant, so she did the next best thing.

She called Scott and sent him a picture, she then got a text telling her to meet him at the clinic, she quickly got dressed and ran to the clinic, she walked inside and Scott opened the back door for her, she was met with Stiles, Lydia, Lyla and Isaac.

"The others will be here, so I'm not the only one that Derek isn't responding to?" Scott says

Zara shakes her head, "I've got nothing either, Peter says he's just gone off the radar but I think something is wrong, I can feel it."

"Yeah Derek doesn't go this long without responding at least once." Scott says

"Derek never responds to me." Stiles says

"That's because ever since you found out he was a secret nerd you texted him Star Wars and Avengers quotes, I've seen them. And I'm pretty sure he blocked you." Isaac replies with a shrug.

Stiles licks his lips in annoyance, "Well that explains it."

"You had it coming, babe." Lydia replies

Soon the door opened up and in came Malia and Kira with Jackson trailing behind them.

"Sorry we're late." Kira says, "I was teaching Malia more human things."

Ever since Malia had joined the pack Kira has been attached to her hip, She spends most of her time either practicing her Katana wielding skills with Zara or helping Malia try to understand what it's like to be a human instead of a coyote.

"I'm actually not that sorry." Malia shrugs

Kira facepalms, "Malia, one member of the pack is gone right now, remember what I told you about sympathy and worrying?"

"Oh, okay. Sorry, what's happened to Derek?" Malia asked

"We think he's missing." Stiles says

"I knew there was something wrong but you guys kept saying he just left for a little bit." Jackson said

"Probably should've listen to you then, Jackson." Scott says

Jackson smirked, Zara rolled her eyes.

"So Lydia and Lyla, I need you guys to pick up these bullets and tell me what you feel, or hear, or.. you know.. banshee things." Zara says before passing the can onto the table towards them.

Lydia looked at Lyla before she poured out the bullets, Lyla flinched at the loud sound, she's still sensitive to loud noises since she's a new banshee.

"Deaton says they belong to a family of hunters called the Calavera's." Scott said

"Wait, the Calavera's? That's where I saved Derek and Peter two months ago, took out of bunch of their guards too. So they have to have him again, but why?"

"Probably got mad that they didn't keep him last time. If it were me, I'd want him back again" Malia says

Kira is really trying her best to teach Malia how to be more... sympathetic.

"Not really helping, Malia." Lydia replies with her lips pursed.

"Was I not supposed to say that? Sorry." Malia apologizes, although her eyes say, "I'm so not sorry." She's a work in progress.

"Okay, so guys just get a feel for the bullets, yeah?"

Lydia and Lyla nod before picking up handfuls and dropping them to the table, both of their facial expressions change, both worried and also confused.

"What happened? What did you hear?"

"He's... screaming." Lyla says

"Is he... dead?" Zara gulps

"I... I don't know.. something is.. not right." Lydia says

"Yeah I feel it too." Lyla says

"I can't tell if if he's dead or alive, I'm sorry guys." Lydia says

"Yeah it's the same for me, something is weird. Sorry." Lyla says before scooping all the bullets back into the can.

"Well, you know what this means guys." Scott says

"We're going to Mexico?" Jackson suggests

"Looks like it." Isaac says

Zara nods, "We're gonna go save Derek."

Hiii

Oh my god we're back.

Okay so what I did here was I made the prologue be the flashback that they do in the the first episode of season 4. Where Stiles, Lydia and Scott try to figure out what happened to Derek with the Calavera shell casings.

Yeah I thought that would make a lot of sense.

Also I changed a few things, Kira is the one giving Malia lessons on how to be more human and less coyote. Because I made a final decision as you guys saw in the description. Malia and Kira are going to be together, I'm honestly so excited for that so yeahhhhh.

Also I split the scene of Lydia figuring out what happened to Derek with Lyla finding out as well, double the banshee, double the information.

But yeahhhhh, that's all I've got for right now guys.

I'll see you in the next one, Byeee.

— Mic ☠︎︎