DEREK & Immortal

Chapter: Six

After a long day of hearing gossip about Garett and his girlfriend Violet and what happened last night, Zara decided to hang around Stiles and Lydia. They found something pretty interesting about something on the list, the fact that Jordan Parrish, a deputy is on the Deadpool.

And last time Zara checked, Jordan Parrish was not supernatural.

She was walking into the Station with Stiles and Lydia in front of her, they walked up to Jordan who looked confused as they stopped in front of him, "Can I help you guys?"

"We want to talk to you about something." Stiles says

Jordan squints, "I'm assuming in private."

"Yes, preferably." Lydia replies

He nods slowly before walking over to the office and welcoming the 3 of them inside, he stands in front of the desk waiting for them to tell him what's going on. Stiles then pulls out the paper with all the names, Jordan takes it and scans his eyes over it. "This is a hitlist?"

"We call it a Deadpool." Stiles says

"You recognize the names?"

"Yeah, Sheriff had me run a bunch of these through the system last night. We didn't find anything though." He said

Stiles looks at Zara, she sighs. She flips the paper over so Jordan can see his name. His eyes widen as he stands up from sitting on the desk. "Okay, that's kind of terrifying." he turns his back to them, "What's the number?"

"That's how much you're worth." Lydia says

He turns around, "I'm worth 5 dollars?" He seems deeply disturbed by this.

"Million, actually. I am too." Zara adds

Jordan scoffs, "I only make 40,000 a year," He pauses, thinking, "Maybe I should just kill myself."

Zara snorts, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that."

Jordan shrugs, "I don't get it, why am I on this?"

"That's a question for another day, but right now we need to crack the next code." Stiles says

"Okay so, how are you gonna do it?" Jordan asked

"We need Meredith." Lydia says

"From Eichen? Lydia, the last time you were here with her you almost gave her a nervous breakdown." Jordan replies with brows knitted.

"Lyds?" Stiles says with his brows raised.

Lydia purses her lips, "He said, almost." she crosses her arms.

"Jordan.. can you please help us with this?" Zara asked

He sighs, "Okay. I'll help you get to Meredith."

"Thank you so much!"

"Yeah, Yeah, we better get going now." He says opening the door and leading the 3 of them out of the station and towards the parking lot to the police car.