8

Poms tryouts was over. And Rory was glad it was, she couldn't stop blushing and letting her mind wander. But that's not what was important, what's important was the she busted Patrick out of detention.

"Ok... Detention is being held in A239: Chaefen's room." Rory plotted. Luckily Chaefen was her APUSH teacher. The only time APUSH comes in handy.

So then Rory started her decent up to his room. It took a lot of scanning the area but eventually she say the detention board.

"Ah hah... found you Verona!" She grinned as she entered the class room.

Immediately Patrick saw Rory walking into the classroom. She caught his eye and smiled at her.

"Aurora! Can I help you?" Chaefen greeted Rory. God she hated how he called her by her full name.

"Um yes I actually had some questions about..." Rory trailed on. "About um...uh the recent assessment?"

"Well Aurora, I don't know what you would have to ask me about you got an A on it..." he said turning around to find her test.

Well Chaefen was turned around Rory sent a look to Patrick. He just thought Rory just waving until he saw her mouthing 'the window' while drawing the outline of a square. He got up from he seat and sped around the class room to the perimeter.

"So what was it you had to ask me about?" Chaefen asked Rory, thank god he didn't notice the change her demeanor.

"Um well number four, the short answer I missed a point!" Rory announced while watching Patrick try to get to the window.

"Aurora, that was for a spelling error! It doesn't matter." The teacher rolled his eyes.

Patrick's dumbass tripped over the window frame which caused Chaefen to snap his head over to the scene. Rory had to think quickly.

"Well I think it's  Preposterous!" She shouted diverting his attention. "I mean... I work so hard in this class that people barely pass and you dock me a point for a god damn spelling error! It's- it's!" To keep this scene going she had to do the unthinkable. She slammed her hands on the teachers desk and swiped everything off of it leaving it on the floor. She immediately put her hands over her mouth in disbelief of what she did.

"I am so sorry. I do not know where all that rage came from." Rory stammered. "I am going to leave now and think about my actions..." she trailed pointing her thumbs at the door and promptly leaving.

☆☆☆

Outside the school stood Patrick Verona clapping his hands for the shy girl who two months ago wouldn't have even looked at him.

"Holy shit!" Rory exclaimed running up to him.

"Holy shit!" Patrick agreed.

"We did it!" Rory proclaimed.

"Indeed." Patrick smiled.

There was nothing left to say, or at least that they could think of. They stared at eachother, smiling. Until someone finally broke the silence.

"So what do we do now? I don't know Seattle that well so I couldn't really show you a spot." Rory admitted.

"Well there's this little pedal boat place, right on the ocean, you can get a great view of the whole city! If that sounds cool with you." Patrick spoke before retreating back into his cool guy face.

Wait a damn minute... is this actually happening... was Patrick Verona: the most Sought after bad boy of Padua high school asking her, Aurora Jean McIllroy: the shy new girl on... a date!

"I would love to!" Rory grinned.