play rehearsal

I am in the school play. Andrew has decided to come to rehearsal with me today. I am very excited for my play friends to find out he is my boyfriend. He is holding my hand as we walk into the rehearsal space. It is in our school cafeteria. Before I can walk over to my friends he pulls me into the green room. He pulls me into a kiss that seemed like it lasted forever. " I figured you wanted to surprise your friends, but I really wanted to kiss you". I smiled and said "That is so sweet, I think I have an idea of how we can tell them". I proceed to tell him my idea. It consists of him being so happy after seeing my scene. I have a decent part this year which I have never had before, and after my scene he rushes over to me and kisses me telling me how proud he is of me. He goes out to watch my scene and when I finish I head back out. He runs over to me and kisses me. "You did so good, I can't believe that was you up there". He prooceeds to kiss me all over my face and I giggle. I am pretty sure I didn't have to make the plan for him to do this. My friend Elle came over and practically squealed out " omg I can't believe you guys are dating, I am so happy for you". After that we talked about how we got together and explained to everyone else what happened. I think it was a perfect ending to the day.

Another short one. Alas I will try to make the next ones longer