boyfriend life

It is so crazy thinking that I have a boyfriend. I wonder how things will go next monday at school. We have most all of our classes together. I wonder if he will be really affectionate and walk me to all of our classes. Oh well. I will just have to wait to find out.
      TIME SKIP TO MONDAY.
I wake up to the awful sound of my alarm but I am really excited to get to school today. I need to pick out a great outfit for my mood so I put on my black skinny jean overalls and my red flannel crop top with my indigo converse and get ready for school. I am so excited that when I get to school my best friend krissy asks me why I am so giddy today. I completely forgot to tell her about my date with andrew so I filled her in on all the details. She is now just about as excited as I am. We start talking up a storm about how cool it is that he likes me back that we don't notice someone sneaking up behind me. Someone's hands cover my eyes as they say "guess who?". "I know it's you andrew" I tell him and he uncovers my eyes and leans in to give me a peck on the lips. My cheeks flush a dark red  and he starts to chuckle. "Not big on PDA?" He asks. "No, no I like it I am just getting used to this whole dating thing." I tell him. He immediatly understands as he knows I have never dated anyone before. He takes my hand and asks me if he can walk me to class. I tell him yes but krissy is coming too because we have the same first hour. He doesn't mind and joins us in conversation. It doesn't take long for people to notice our linked hands and the staring has begun. It isn't because of andrew. It is because of me the unlovable fat girl holding hands with the most crushed on boy in my grade. I can tell this relationship won't be easy but I know in my heart that it will be worth it.

Don't I Matter?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara