Day 2

The first official day with a boyfriend went smoother than I expected. I was quite pleased that we weren't confronted more than that outburst from lola. I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face. When I woke up I tried to recall if yesterday was a dream or if it actually happened. In mid thought I recieved a notification on my phone. It was a text from Andrew, it read " Good morning Darling, I can't wait to see you." After reading that I felt my heart skip a beat from the reassurance of yesterday being real. I rushed to get ready. I was in such a good mood that I wanted my outfit to reflect the way I felt inside. I rummaged through my closet finding the perfect outfit. I found black distressed skinny jeans and a long sleeved tight fitting emerald green top. I put on a cute pair of black booties with this and some emerald makeup to match then I was ready to go after pulling my hair into a messy bun.

Full look

I felt gorgeous in this outfit

I felt gorgeous in this outfit. When I walked out to get breakfast before school my mother said " You look pretty dear, but are you sure you want to wear that to school? I can see your stomach." I told her " yes mom I am sure." But that comment made me feel a tad insecure. I brushed it off and ate some breakfast. After I finished breakfast, I checked my bag  make sure I had everything that I needed for school. When Everyone was ready my mom dropped us off at school. She works there so we didn't have to drive ourselves but she is in a different building than me and my brother. As soon as we got out my brother and I parted ways to our seperate friend groups. He waits in the lunch room while I wait near the doors for school to start and my friends to arrive. I am seated on one of the benches by the doors when my friends Krissy comes in. "Wow," she says, " You're really dressed to impress today. I bet I know who it's for" she adds with a smirk. I blush as I know she is talking about Andrew. "For your information, I happen to feel good in this outfit and I wore it to match the way I feel." I said with a smile. Krissy knew why I was happy and she completely. Understood why I dressed this way. She just likes to tease me. "So ," she said," How did your date go?" I gushed all of the details to her, I told her about the surprise drive to the park and the beautiful sunset, I also told her about the way he comforted me when I was feeling insecure. The time seemed to pass by as we chatted ad Andrew arrived in no time greeting me with a kiss on the cheek as he sat down on the other side of me to join Krissy and I on the bench. When he sat down he wasted no time lacing his fingers with mine. I felt my cheeks warm up but I truly enjoyed the pda. He joined Krissy and I in conversation and our other friends would join in as well when they arrived. A lot of our friends would make note of how we were such a cute couple. That always made my cheeks flush knowing they approved of our relationship. One of my friends caty told us she totally shipped us and is so glad that her ship has finally set sail. She asked us " What is your ship name? I think it should be shandrew." We laughed in response and told her that we hadn't thought about it. She then said " It is settled then, Shandrew for the win, you guys are my otp." Everyone laughed at this comment. Shortly after the bells rang and we all said our goodbyes as we went to our class. Of course me krissy and andrew all had the same first hour so we continued to walk together, Andrew and I hand in hand. We got into class and our teacher said " look on the screen to see your new seating chart." She then looked at us with a knowing smile as we found our new seats right next to eachother. Andrew looked at me with glee clearly very happy that he no longer had to turn around to look at me. When we got settled our teacher told us we had free class time to do whatever we needed and that talking was permitted. As soon as the class heard that the room was filled with mild chatter. Andrew turned to me and said " By the way, I never told you how good you look today." I smiled feeling a blush creep up my neck as I asked " why do you do that?" " Do what?" He asked with a smirk, " Tell you the absolute truth?" I smile and say " I don't know about that." He looks at me and says " I love the way you react to my compliments maybe I should tell you more." My grin only grows bigger from hearing this. Then a teacher comes into the room to discuss some paper work with my first hour teacher. He is the gym teacher and he really doesn't  like me.  As soon as he saw me he looked angry. My grip on Andrews hand tightened with fear. " It's okay doll he can't do anything to you, you have done nothing wrong." I nod my head hoping that he is right. Then the teacher marches up to me and says. " I am righting you up for indecent exposure." I am so confused and ask why. He proceeds to tell me that I am distracting everyone with my midriff showing. I am furious because I can see girls showing more than me right now in class. My Teacher takes over and says that I can be let off with a warning because this is her class, but when the teacher left she told me that I should find a different shirt before he trys to write me up again. She looks very sympathetic towards me and said that she found nothing wrong with my outfit but she wanted to make sure I wouldn't get into  trouble. I was about to cry as I said " I don't have anything else to wear." I wasn't expecting this outfit to get me in trouble. Andrew looked at me sadly as he could tell how hurt I was, then he got an idea. " Hey Shania," he said," You can wear my sweatshirt if you want?"  I looked at him in disbelief I didn't know if his sweatshirt would fit me. He understood my hesitation and said " Just try it on." I did as he said and I was surprised to find it fit quite well. It was a little tight in the chest but had a bit of room everywhere else. It hugged my figure very well and luckily it went with my black jeans. When I turned towards Andrew to tell him thank you, I found him with his jaw dropped open.  When he finally closed his mouth he said " wow and I thought you looked hot before." I giggled with embarrassment at his words but I felt good knowing that he thought I looked good. For the rest of the day. Even when I couldn't see him I could tell Andrew had his eyes on me. At lunch while we were in the band room I was talking to our friend Brant. After a while of chatting andrew came over with a slightly annoyed look in his eye as he wrapped his arm around my waist and gave me a kiss on the cheek saying " hey babe what are you talking about." I couldn't help but smile as I could tell he was jealous. " We were just talking about this years musical, aren't  you excited the auditions are coming up." He said yes and then Brant said " congrats on finally getting together, I have been waiting for you two to confess to eachother with caty for forever. You guys are our otp" I giggled as Andrew seemed relieved from his jealousy and started acting normal. I can't believe how possessive he is of me. At least it is kind of cute how much he cares. After the day ends Andrew asks to come to rehearsal with me again and I tell him " sure if you want to" And he tells me " I would do anything to be near to you darling." I feel myself swoon as he grabs my hand and walks with me to the auditorium. I think I love Andrew.