Date

The date was beautiful and quite romantic to me because I absolutly adore sunsets. Once it was over we went to some nearbye swingsets and just started talking about stuff and swinging. We ended up on the topic on personalities vs appearance and I had a lot of history with that. "Yeah a lot of people seem to think that it is the best to be pretty. You have to be pretty to find love and succeed in life,"  I say with tears welling up threatening to fall from my eyes," And I don't have a pretty face and my body is surely not ideal so what I would like to know is why did you ask me out, was it a dare or a sick joke!" I finish now sobbing just letting the tears fall. "Shania you are the most beautiful person I have ever met, I fell for you that first day in band class you were so sweet and by the end of the hour you had opened up to me and we became friends." He continues, "I would never ask you out as a joke or dare, and as for your body it is the most beautiful precious thing I have ever had the pleasure to see, I know it is soon but we are really close already and I would like to know if you would do the honors of being my girlfriend." As soon as he said these things my sad tears turned into happy ones and now I had a boyfriend. The night ended with a sweet kiss and I wish it never would have ended.