Chapter 6

The two signed there for a long time. Talking about their lives and stories. Dream told stories of his adventures out on the sea and Callahan told stories about people who came here and their treasure. Dream loved to hear these stories and liked Callahan.

"Have you ever heard of the Treasure of the North?" Callahan signed.

"I have heard of it before. My mother used to tell me stories. No one has found the treasure yet." Dream signed.

"Well there's a map to find it and we just so happen to have it."

"You do. But that's the only copy. How did you get it?"

"There are many pirates that come to this shop. Before I was born, a pirate came here and told my parents that he had survived the kraken out in the Blood Sea. To show proof, he gave them a map that glowed a greenish blue color. When they opened it, it showed a map that lead to a legendary treasure. My parents had looked up to ask more about it, but the man was long gone. There was no sign of him anywhere after that. Now my mom keeps that map in a very secure place, since it is the only map of this treasure."

"Can I see this map?"

"If my mom let's me. You won't steal it right?"

"No, but my mother would love to see it and find it."

Callahan stood up and Dream followed him out of the room. They walked out into the entrance, were their moms were talking to each other. Callahan's mom waved to him and waved to Dream as well.

"Dream, what are you doing? You should be in bed." Captain Puffy said.

"Mom, Callahan has told me about a map. The map that lead to the Treasure of the North." Dream said.

"That treasure map? But that map has never been found."

"Well, it has." Callahan's mom piped in, "A pirate had came up to me and my husband, giving us the map that leads to this treasure."

"Can they see it?" Callahan signed to his mother.

"Sure, but you have to be extremely careful with it." she said walking into the back room.

She came back out holding a cylinder tube, that was meant to hold something in it. Opening the cap to it, she tipped it over and a rolled up piece of paper slipped out. Callahan's mother laid it down on the table and unrolled it, showing a map of everything. Even the Blood Sea was on it, a place were pirates died if they went there. Puffy and Dream was amazed by what was in front of them. Puffy looked at the map closely, while Dream didn't want to look away from the only map of its existence.

"How much?" Puffy said, not looking away from the map.

"What? You want to buy this map?" Callahan's mom said, surprised.

"I do. If we find this treasure we'll be set for life."

"But everyone will come looking for you and hunt you down once you find it."

"Just tell me how much." Puffy pulled out a gold sack from her bag.

"1,000 gold."

Puffy handed her the gold and took the map off the table. She read it and put it away in its case. Taking the case and tied it to her side, so she couldn't lose it. Dream and Callahan both looked at each other, knowing this might be the last time they will ever see one another.

"Duckling, I'll be aboard the ship. I'm gonna have the crewmates help me prepare for this long journey. We won't leave until midnight, so have fun you two." Puffy said walking out of the building and to the ship.

Dream and Callahan both decided to run around and have fun before Dream had to leave. They played in the water, with swords. they pretended like they were fighting over a treasure. Callahan had knocked Dream over and lunged for him. Dream moved and pushed Callahan away. He fell into the water and got soaking wet. They laughed.

"Callahan, are you alright?" Dream said, between laughs.

Callahan nodded and stood up. He was ready for a rematch. They both tried to fight again, but they were too giggly to fight. Every time one tried to go for another, they would both end up falling over and laughing. They couldn't even stand up anymore. They just laughed and laughed, until they couldn't breathe anymore.

Dream stood up and helped Callahan up once again. They were both done and decided to explore the island. They ran all around until they got to a weird shake that not even Callahan has seen before. Dream put his hand on his sword, ready for anything that might happen. They entered the weird building.