Chapter 11

The four walked over to the ship. Sapnap and George were very interested in it and wanted to see the inside. They got on the ship and they all messed around. Sapnap ran off with  Callahan, leaving Dream with George. The two got up to the crows nest and talked about their life with each other.

"So what's it like being a pirate?" George asked.

"It's fun, there's a lot of danger in it though. Being on the seas is amazing and I love it. Everything is so exciting. It's all filled with adventure." Dream told George.

"Danger? Why what's out there?" 

"Well there's other pirate ships. They all come for your treasure, no matter how much it is.  Some pirates will even destroy your ship for no reason. There is a band of pirates' that destroy ships for any little bit of gold they can get. I have watched them tear so many ships apart in one. But thankfully my mother is one of most strongest pirates on the ocean. She saved me and her crew so many times from danger."

"Wow...that's so much, but isn't there more?"

"Oh yeah, there's so many more dangers to being on the ocean."

They both looked out onto the ocean and smelled in the air. George loved breathing in the fresh air. It was the first time he had ever seen beautiful views too. He just wanted to stay in that crows nest forever, looking at that ocean night sky. The ocean shown from the moon above it, glittering. The star up above, looked gorgeous as well. The stars filled up the sky and glistened above.

"It's so beautiful." George said, his cape moving along with the wind. "Is this what it's like at sea."

"Yeah and I love it. You could just stare at it forever, couldn't you?"

They both sat in silence for a little longer before deciding to go back down. George and Sapnap kept exploring around and was memorized by everything around. Dream smiled and let them explore. They all had fun and messed around with each other. They stayed on the ship and messed around until it turned day.

                                                         ---

As the day arose, Callahan and Dream stood at the front of the ship looked out at the sunrise. The orange sun lit up the sky and made everything around it orange. The waves crashed against the beach and made a very calming sound.

"I wish everything would just stay like this." Dream told Callahan.

"I wish too, but if things stayed the same nothing would be interesting." Callahan signed.

"Yeah, I guess your right."

Dream looked behind him at Sapnap and George, who had fell asleep last night. They slept soundly together. It made him smile. Callahan stood up and leaned over the side of the ship. He looked down at the waves and watched as they hit the beach. 

Dream stood up and went over to the sleeping ones on the ship. He shook them awake and they all got off the ship. They shared food with each other couldn't wait to start a new journey. They all wanted to live a life together. All four of them gathered up their stuff and got ready to leave.

Before they left, Callahan and Dream looked back at the ship they once called home. They were ready to start a new life. Both waved the ship goodbye and walked on with the rest to a new land that they would find together.

While on their walk. Dreamon came back and Dream was struggling to keep his messages back.

We need blood. You need someone to control.  

"Shut up." Dream said out of no where, confusing the rest.

"But we didn't say anything." Sapnap said.

"No, it's...I...sometimes say things out of nowhere at random. Don't worry about it." Dream told them.

George and Sapnap kept on their walk, while Callahan grabbed Dream wanted to talk with him alone. He waited until the two were out of ear shot and began to talk about what happened.

"Is he talking to you again." Callahan signed to him.

"Yeah." Dream took off his mask and looked up at him.

He felt bad for what had happened.

"Just try your best to ignore it, ok?"

"I understand. I won't let it control me at all."

"You won't let it control you right?"

"No, I won't."

"Promise?" Callahan signed to Dream

"I promise."