Chapter 7

AN: Hey guys! I tried to get an update done sooner than last time. I always feel bad, making you wait, but I'm so happy you guys are still enjoying this. I have decided that there won't be a third book, but as soon as Strings is finished, I will be starting a new series, possibly two. I would like to write another Larry, and possibly a Niam. I have a couple ideas, but I don't know for sure yet.

Anyways! Chapter 7!!

Louis POV

My phone was buzzing in my pocket. The guards had removed me from the room by force, simply to get me away from Eleanor. I knew exactly what I had done, I didn't care that I wasn't going to be there for Eleanor, but I was angry that I wasn't going to see my baby right away. I still gave a damn about it, even if I didn't give a damn about it's mother.

As I paced my hotel room, I couldn't help but allow my mind to race to many things.

They had dropped me off here instead of my actual flat, because they were still trying to keep me convincing Harry that I didn't love him anymore. I couldn't even imagine what my love could be doing to himself. I didn't want to try.

And Liam, poor innocent Liam, stuck wherever the hell he was with random people, terrified out of his wits, entirely because of me. I also couldn't even imagine what he was going through. I prayed that at least at this point Niall and Zayn had realized he was missing and had done something. Anything.

And my baby. Judging by everything I had learned from my Mom, Eleanor was most likely finished delivering, which meant I had a son or daughter. I kind of felt guilty, that she had to go through it all alone. What eased my mind was that it was simply her own fault.

I took out my phone and answered. It was Ryan.

"Hello Louis," he said.

"Is the baby here yet?" I said.

"Yes, and Eleanor is doing just fine," he answered.

"I don't give a damn about Eleanor," I growled. "How is my baby?"

"He's quite healthy, very beautiful," Ryan said. He put too much emphasis on very, and it left me uncomfortable.

"You've hurt everything I am, my friends, my family, my boyfriend," I snarled. "I swear to God, if you touch my son too, I will beat the shit out of you before I kill you."

It felt so weird saying my son.

"Oh Louis," Ryan said softly. "I've already held him. He really is such a precious, precious gift."

My hands clenched into fists.

"I'm coming to see him."

I hung up, and grabbed my jacket. I opened the door, and was greeted by different guards, who took escorted me down the stairs and to the van.

We arrived at the hospital in just a few minutes, and I jumped out. I ran away from the guards, as fast as I could, and beat them to the doors. I ran in, and ran up to the desk.

"There was a baby, just born," I breathed. "Tomlinson or Calder, I don't know which one the mother picked." At that point, the guards had caught up to me, and were standing behind me. The attendant typed a few things into the computer.

"I'm sorry sir, the only patient that comes up under that name is one Ms. Calder, no babies."

I felt a pang in my chest, but shook it off. I decided to act like I was stupid. In reality, I didn't know what exactly was going on. I had decided that it was either two things. One-the baby wasn't okay, or two-the baby's name was under a different last name.