Frats

"LET'S GO!" Ryan pleads once more. Why do I feel like this is deja vu?

"Go bother Loren," I mutter as I glance a her. "What time is it?

"10:45!" She skips around. "Loren is getting ready already."

"Where are you guys going?" I squint around. I was tired from all that studying so I ended up knocking out at 9.

"Silly you," she clucks her tongue at me. "That frat is having a party. Phi Kappa Psi I think? We are not going to miss a party as big as this!"

"Have fun without me," I shrug and snuggle back into my warm bed.

"Your brother is in that frat!" She whips the blanket off my bed. I immediately shiver and crawl into a ball. I hate her.

"No, he isn't. He's in Sigma Alpha Beta Kappa Phi...." I mumble and try to yank the blanket back. "Gimme...gimme..."

"That frat doesn't even exist. You just mixed up a bunch of random words." True, i did do that. It sounded legitimate in my ears.

"Ry, did you get that lazy shit out of bed?" Loren peeps into the room. She sees me reaching for the blanket and says, "Nevermind."

I successfully grab my blanket back as Ryan's attention turns to Loren. A victory for me!

"She doesn't want to go," Ryan shrugs.

Loren struts toward us with her lacy black bralette and high-wasted black shorts. Her pale skin and silky black hair looks good with the outfit. When I first saw her, I thought she would be quiet and shy because of her almost "nerdy asian" look. I say that affectionately of course. Loren is the move lovable bitch I could ever have as a roomate.

"C'mon you have to go to your first party! You're more of a nerd than me, and that's saying something. I'm fucking Asian." She says.

"I have two exams tomorrow." I wave her away. "I am not going to spend my precious sleep hours on booze and drugs."

"You need some fun!" Ryan and Loren grab onto me.

"Let go!" I slap their arms away. "You guys suck."

"No, you suck babe." Loren frowns. "You can't miss this party. It's going to be so turnt!"

"Exactly why I want to avoid it." I grumble, "not everything is about drinking and partying."

"Your brother will be there," Ryan pokes me.

"Exactly why I want to avoid it." I shake my finger at them. "Nothing you say will change my mind. Nothing!"

"Whatevs," they stick their tongue out at me. "Even if I buy you Chipotle?" Ryan tries one more time.

I guess I am more of a fatass than I think for I momentarily hesistate. Eventually, I tell them once more, "Even if you buy me Chipotle. No."

They waver at the door for a few minutes, probably feeling guilty that I am not going. "You sure you don't want anything then? We can bring you something?" Ryan bites her lip and frowns.

"I'm okay." I smile. "Go! Have fun! Be safe of course. Call me if you need me to pick you guys up or something."

"I have my rape whistle handy." Loren pulls it out of her purse.

"Mine too." Ryan winks. "And it's not that far away. Tanner is going to be our DD. It's his turn."

"That sounds good." I nod. After Sunny's stupid little clubbing incident, I was a bit paranoid with any type of partying too. "Be safe, okay?"